Mecole Hardman

13 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

And thats terrible.  it  tyREEKS of desperation.    Trading up for this guy?   Beginning to really doubt this Veach guy.   Struck gold once but his other picks stink.

Dont say it looks like panicking or desperation cause you'll be called a whiner if you do!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I like the pick, however i don’t understand why veach/ reid freak out every draft and feel compelled to move up for every selection 

According to a warroom expert here teams were slobbering to get him so we had to.

4 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I like the pick, however i don’t understand why veach/ reid freak out every draft and feel compelled to move up for every selection 

Target players you want. Don’t hope they fall to you. To do this and make trades for veterans you also need to accumulate pucks. We’ve been good at both since Andy got here.  Look at the players we’ve moved up for. 

1 minute ago, gochiefsgo said:

Chiefs go linebacker next? 

If they dont get the best CB on the board next, this secondary is gonna just as bad as last yr! Hell should of went with corner last pick not a worse version of Hill!

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Target players you want. Don’t hope they fall to you. To do this and make trades for veterans you also need to accumulate pucks. We’ve been good at both since Andy got here.  Look at the players we’ve moved up for. 

there are still good players out there

Archived