Mecole Hardman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 minutes ago, Shadow said:

If they dont get the best CB on the board next, this secondary is gonna just as bad as last yr! Hell should of went with corner last pick not a worse version of Hill!

Wtf you talking about ?? 

Badger> berry

breeland> scrandrick

ward looked like a stud

fuller

smh..

7 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Wtf you talking about ?? 

Badger> berry

breeland> scrandrick

ward looked like a stud

fuller

smh..

Of course Breeland is better than Scandrick who isnt? But he's not better than Nelson! Ward's play didn't seem godlike to me like most on here believe he looked Avg!

As for the pick, I love this pick.  What was Hill's 40?  4.28?  The difference between that and a 4.33 is literally a big toe at the finish line.  

Also, I don't believe this pick should have any bearing on Hill and that situation.  If he goes, great, we have his replacement, but you can never have enough speed, and having two speed guys on the outside paired with Kelce and Sammie, holy shit that's a dangerous offense.  I don't want to discuss Hill here, I'm just saying that this is a great pick, and you make it whether Hill is staying or going.  

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

As for the pick, I love this pick.  What was Hill's 40?  4.28?  The difference between that and a 4.33 is literally a big toe at the finish line.  

Also, I don't believe this pick should have any bearing on Hill and that situation.  If he goes, great, we have his replacement, but you can never have enough speed, and having two speed guys on the outside paired with Kelce and Sammie, holy shit that's a dangerous offense.  I don't want to discuss Hill here, I'm just saying that this is a great pick, and you make it whether Hill is staying or going.  

Acceleration is the difference. I’ve never seen anything like it. Only Bo Jackson.

Just now, Calichief said:

Acceleration is the difference. I’ve never seen anything like it. Only Bo Jackson.

Wait till u see Mecole.  He takes zero time to get to top speed.  His quicks are up there.  This pick makes too much sense considering the last few weeks.  I would say I'm surprised but people were freaking out about the Mahomes pick while I was literally jumping for joy so nothing surprises me anymore.

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

4.24 not 4.28

Archived