Mecole Hardman

4 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Hey, I was referring to Jet, asking him if he was "The Duke of Dumbness" in a tease about what he had posted and my having dubbed myself the "Prince of Darkness."We had been talking about about your earlier post sounding so pessimistic regarding the season being lost.  You might be the "Sultan of Darkness" when it comes to  the Chiefs. Sorry about the mix-up. I'm certain Jet knew I was kidding him.  

Don't believe any of the above, Hands.  The Friar of Fumbles is out to get you.  He's out to get everyone. 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Andy Reid has definitely milked some rare quality wins from his backups thru the years. Then flips that guy to another team and you see first hand how good Big Red is.  I’ll bet he could get 85 percent of Alex Smith from Chad Henne   

But your main point is spot on.  

I’m perfectly fine with Chad as our backup during Mahomes first couple years but Henne will never garner any return.  I imagine I’d Pat continues to grow and get better this year we will let Henne go and try and invest then flip a younger qb like Reid has done with Kolb etc.    

6 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Andy Reid has definitely milked some rare quality wins from his backups thru the years. Then flips that guy to another team and you see first hand how good Big Red is.  I’ll bet he could get 85 percent of Alex Smith from Chad Henne   

But your main point is spot on.  

My favorite was when he flipped a QB to the Dolphins for a 2 and got him back a few years later for free.  Nearly beat the undefeated Patriots with that QB, too.

You can be certain that Jim Johnson gave Steve Spagnuolo the guide on how to stop that Offense.

4 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I’m perfectly fine with Chad as our backup during Mahomes first couple years but Henne will never garner any return.  I imagine I’d Pat continues to grow and get better this year we will let Henne go and try and invest then flip a younger qb like Reid has done with Kolb etc.    

One of these QBs he keeps picking up off the street or as a UDFA is eventually going to end up on the roster as the third guy and then the backup.  We don’t really need to invest too much there.  And if nobody emerges there’s always some cheap veteran option Andy can work with. For now we can afford the backup Andy wants. 

21 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Hey, I was referring to Jet, asking him if he was "The Duke of Dumbness" in a tease about what he had posted and my having dubbed myself the "Prince of Darkness."We had been talking about about your earlier post sounding so pessimistic regarding the season being lost.  You might be the "Sultan of Darkness" when it comes to  the Chiefs. Sorry about the mix-up. I'm certain Jet knew I was kidding him.  

I am certainly not all Doom and Gloom with the Chiefs.....

But call me what you want its better than you not calling......

On 5/8/2019 at 6:41 AM, Handswarmer said:

Funny. You take it as negative. Reread it with a positive spin

"Awesome" He improved every day. That's awesome.

Why the f*** you think I have a negative opinion all the time is beyond me.

You comment with absolutely nothing to add every single time.

Scared

Archived