Pete Prisco saide WR Hardman wasn't the best WR on his team

1 hour ago, Chiefswinitall said:

He and the rest of them gave us good grades for all 3 picks.  Most had the Thornhill pick as an A and they all seemed to like Saunders.

I think with WRs these gurus have the mindset that WRs and RBs have to put up huge numbers to be considered a high draft pick when all that really matters is athleticism and speed.

Hardman will take a year or so to develop, but he's got a great QB and coach to speed up that process.

also, it is funny Prisco says Riley Ridley was GA's best WR but you gotta wonder why he thinks that when Ridley went 4th round.

all mocks I saw where Hardman going where he did or by middle of the 3rd round.

based on what happened after we took Hardman I think he would've been gone by the time our normal pick arrived.

6 hours ago, dksww said:

also, it is funny Prisco says Riley Ridley was GA's best WR but you gotta wonder why he thinks that when Ridley went 4th round.

all mocks I saw where Hardman going where he did or by middle of the 3rd round.

based on what happened after we took Hardman I think he would've been gone by the time our normal pick arrived.

He's just looking at college production instead of pro potential.  Prisco is the biggest numbnuts in the business.  

He’s a converted cornerback who’s raw so yes he’s probably right. But Kirby said he was about to make Hardman the focal point of his offense next year and it would have really helped get him into the first round.  So we get an unpolished guy with great measurable.  Sounds familiar.   It’s like a college basketball player stymied a bit by his system who thrives in the wide open NBA. 

5 hours ago, deltachief said:

How many of these same clowns dogged us for moving up and getting Mahommes, only to turn around and say how great a pick it was later.

20/20 hindsight......it's a thing of beauty 

Archived