Look at this hypocritical bullsh*t from PFT

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

" Hunt's friends then reportedly told police the woman used the N-word "

Justification....

I'm not justifying it.  But go call a black person the N word.  Man or woman I don't care.  Let me know if they hit you and then we'll assign blame afterward. 

6 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I'm not justifying it.  But go call a black person the N word.  Man or woman I don't care.  Let me know if they hit you and then we'll assign blame afterward. 

Well put...plus add alcohol to the mix with both parties.  What's the worst or best that can happen? 

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

What normal, level-headed young man gets upset about a female not wanting to hook up with his buddy?

None, of course. However I don't think anyone is debating Hunt's actions were normal. I know it's not a popular thing to do in today's world,  I'm just pointed out her BS as well. 

20 hours ago, reesebobby said:

20 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Well put...plus add alcohol to the mix with both parties.  What's the worst or best that can happen? 

18 hours ago, qnet said:

None, of course. However I don't think anyone is debating Hunt's actions were normal. I know it's not a popular thing to do in today's world,  I'm just pointed out her BS as well. 

There is a video of the assault and kick

There is hearsay evidence of the N-word.

Please do not conflate the two.

43 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Just because it's hearsay, does not mean it didn't happen.  Don't conflate the two. 

The league needs to figure out compensation for a team forced to cut a player like Hunt and then some other team benefits. If Cleveland wanted him so bad it should cost them a draft pick or something.

7 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Just because Hunt lied once before doesn't mean he is telling the truth now. Don't conflate the two.

I'm not conflating anything.  Eyewitnesses said she said that.   You told someone else they were "justifying", you didn't say it was not true.  I suggested you go call someone the n word and see what happens.  She may or may not have said it.  I don't know and neither do you.  But if she did in fact call him that, as eyewitnesses said, not Kareem, then that may have triggered him.  I invited you to test whether that may in fact trigger a response.  I suspect that you know full well that calling a black person the n word would likely result in something bad happening. 

Obviously the entire night was bad for all the parties.  Both parties put themselves in bad positions and the result was predictable but unfortunate.  The Chiefs dealt with it immediately.  There's really nothing to see here.  He's a Cleveland Brown. 

On 5/2/2019 at 11:19 AM, Handswarmer said:

I don’t think you understand what I meant. I was mainly talking about her behavior overall, not the n word. I don’t really feel like going down this rabbit hole. You may never get what I’m talking about or, just won’t agree. Either way it’s not worth discussing imo. I’d rather just talk about the Chiefs.

I’m sorry I even opened my mouth about it, and thus a can of worms.

Archived