MLB- Hitchens, Ragland/Spaight

WLB- O'daniel, Johnson/Davison

CB- Breeland, Reaser, Johnson

CB- Ward, Smith, Fenton

NB- Fuller, Marks 

SS- Matheiu, Watts, Sorenson

FS- Thornhill, Lucas, Wade

51 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I could be wrong, but I thought talk was Hitchens was going to play outside and not middle?

Possibly could.  I felt this gave us our best lineup. Ragland and Hitchens not out there together

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Just doesnt feel like a SB roster to me. Idk why. Lost some real star power this week. 🤔

Agree. We are average until proven otherwise at RB, WR instead of elite.  It may well take us another offseason to truly offset those losses or add a few pieces to defense to get it from improved to top ten. It is what it is. 

That said if we can add a few band aid pieces at TE and CB specifically this team can still get to January and with our QB anything’s possible. But we must get a few more competent players at crucial spots. 

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Agree. We are average until proven otherwise at RB, WR instead of elite.  It may well take us another offseason to truly offset those losses or add a few pieces to defense to get it from improved to top ten. It is what it is. 

That said if we can add a few band aid pieces at TE and CB specifically this team can still get to January and with our QB anything’s possible. But we must get a few more competent players at crucial spots. 

Well they Patriots are average at WR and RB. Having an elite QB makes up for that.  

I think we are fine at corner this year.  

1 hour ago, Troyofoc said:

Keenan Allen was asked about the Chiefs’ busy offseason with departures and additions. “It was brought up today in the locker room. We just looked at their DB group and I’ll just leave it at that.”

I love when guys who are 2-10 against us want to talk sh*t.  

17 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I love when guys who are 2-10 against us want to talk sh*t.  

He's not wrong. I'm a huge Veach supporter but the dude has dropped the ball at the CB spot pretty much the entire time he's been here. The group is pathetic, and an injury away from looking like something a college team would run out there.

Our 4th CB is a competition between one of last years 6th rounders, one of this years 6th rounders, a guy that most recently played for the Orlando Apollos, and a recently signed undrafted free agent.

That's a god damn joke, and it pisses me off to think that a positional group is that thin on a roster that's supposed to contend for a title.

19 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

He's not wrong. I'm a huge Veach supporter but the dude has dropped the ball at the CB spot pretty much the entire time he's been here. The group is pathetic, and an injury away from looking like something a college team would run out there.

Our 4th CB is a competition between one of last years 6th rounders, one of this years 6th rounders, a guy that most recently played for the Orlando Apollos, and a recently signed undrafted free agent.

That's a god damn joke, and it pisses me off to think that a positional group is that thin on a roster that's supposed to contend for a title.

Understand your point. I think the plan was to draft corner early and potentially trade up to do it.  At this point Veach has to make a trade because we absolutely need another proven corner.  Get that and I’m fine with Breeland, Ward and Reason battling for the other outside spot and dime guy.  Fail to get that and we better pray Ward or Reasor is ready. Or that nobody gets hurt. IE: it’s gotta be a priority for Veach right now followed by backup TE

Also Keenan Allen tweeted out that Marcus Peters was a bum two years ago which is kinda funny now. Clearly though our divisional opponents are sick, tired and bitter about being the Chiefs b*tch.  

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Understand your point. I think the plan was to draft corner early and potentially trade up to do it.  At this point Veach has to make a trade because we absolutely need another proven corner.  Get that and I’m fine with Breeland, Ward and Reason battling for the other outside spot and dime guy.  Fail to get that and we better pray Ward or Reasor is ready. Or that nobody gets hurt. IE: it’s gotta be a priority for Veach right now followed by backup TE

Also Keenan Allen tweeted out that Marcus Peters was a bum two years ago which is kinda funny now. Clearly though our divisional opponents are sick, tired and bitter about being the Chiefs b*tch.  

The one that made me laugh was last year, Denver's Derek Wolfe crying about how he hates losing at Arrowhead. Also how the chiefs get away with downfield blocking.

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

We just have to hope Veach has a plan for adding to the CB group.  It better be something better than Agalor or Scandrick.  Otherwise, the safety corp will have their hands full.  Veach also has to come up with a TE.  He doesn't have to be a TG or Gronk, but someone who can block and at least be a threat to catch a ball that hits his hands.  

Archived