Why Should Chiefs Do the Right Thing ?

2 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

First off, maybe you should learn to recognize sarcasm better.  Second off, you have accused him a systematic torture with absolutely zero evidence other than the word of his fiancé who you know nothing about.  This attorney is as credible as anything you have cited.

I knew it was sarcasm. The Good Grief was for the lawyer man

True, but he didn't deny anything she accused him of either in the tape. His answer was just "Well, what about you?" as in "Yeah but look at what you do- you are just as bad as me".

Also, I said that it sounds like systemic torture if this is how he punishes his child= a fricking 3 year old.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

43 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

True, but he didn't deny anything she accused him of either in the tape. His answer was just "Well, what about you?" as in "Yeah but look at what you do- you are just as bad as me".

Also, I said that it sounds like systemic torture if this is how he punishes his child= a fricking 3 year old.

Innocent until proven guilty.  But if someone accused me of abusing my child I would damn sure deny it adamantly and not just accept said accusation and move on with the conversation.  Not only did he not deny it, he went on to justify it by saying that his kid needed to be tough, because us "f'ing white people" are out to get him.

47 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

There's a search feature in the upper right hand corner.  If you type "torture" in there, you'll find that you don't put any "if" in your statements.  You repeatedly say he tortured his kid.  Truth is, we don't know anything. 

So there is a text message out there that where this exchange takes place? I'd like somebody to confirm this.

Tyreek: “Crystal you know I didn’t cause any bruising or harm to [our son.] But for some reason I still may be charged.”

Crystal: “I know you didn’t. I did. I hurt [our son.] I’m the one that did it. I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything.”

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

There's a search feature in the upper right hand corner.  If you type "torture" in there, you'll find that you don't put any "if" in your statements.  You repeatedly say he tortured his kid.  Truth is, we don't know anything. 

Glad you are so intent in searching my posts.

And here I was accused of not recognizing "nuance" the other day.....🤣

Just now, Mloe68 said:

So there is a text message out there that where this exchange takes place? I'd like somebody to confirm this.

Tyreek: “Crystal you know I didn’t cause any bruising or harm to [our son.] But for some reason I still may be charged.”

Crystal: “I know you didn’t. I did. I hurt [our son.] I’m the one that did it. I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything.”

So that on Brooke Pryor's Twitter page.

Who knows wTF is going on or are these two that dumb that they don't understand the sentences they type? Like they do not even know what the words mean....

14 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

This is really wild.  Tyreek still is going to be in a mess of hot water for threatening Crystal on audio, but if (HUGE IF) he didn't actually hurt the child?  He may remain on the team.

1 hour ago, Adamixoye said:

This is really wild.  Tyreek still is going to be in a mess of hot water for threatening Crystal on audio, but if (HUGE IF) he didn't actually hurt the child?  He may remain on the team.

He's either burying himself in a ton more hot water legally or else he's got a legit case. To me this would be the difference between an Adrian Peterson situation and just a guy flat out out of control who beats his son with regularity. There's a big difference. I'm not going to gain any optismism from this because they seem dumb enough to try and pull off a hoax. The facts here remain very murky. 

@TerezPaylor
FollowingFollowing @TerezPaylor
More

Update: My understanding is that the text messages referred to (and directly mentioned) in the Hill letter have been authenticated.

3 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

It's bullshit.  I heard the tape myself played on a news broadcast.  That isn't at all what I heard.

I do have to say that after thinking about it for a minute I'm not sure that sounds like what Tyreek would say.  "For some reason I may be charged."

I read the whole letter by the lawyer and I just don't know what to think.  All I really feel like I can put much trust in is what the DA said and the released audio.

18 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I do have to say that after thinking about it for a minute I'm not sure that sounds like what Tyreek would say.  "For some reason I may be charged."

I read the whole letter by the lawyer and I just don't know what to think.  All I really feel like I can put much trust in is what the DA said and the released audio.

That whole exchange seems a little wonky

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

That whole exchange seems a little wonky

On Deadspin they are suggesting Hill made her have the exchange to cover himself.  I'm not saying I believe that.  Just that it's out there.

Someone said the language may have been cleaned up for better understanding? I guess if both parties admit to these texts, the language used doesn't really matter. More texting examples would be helpful to determine if this was their typical writing style.

5 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Ok, so we just have to wait and see how all the legal stuff turns out before casting judgment.....interesting.    

That's how it should ALWAYS be.  Look at how many people on this board were so quick to call him a trash human being and that he should be cut now. In the race to be the first to put out "news" . we the people should know better than to judge based on snippets and quick reporting.  I'm not saying Hill is innocent, I'm saying the Chiefs are absolutely doing the right thing letting it play out.  Make no mistake, losing Hill would hurt the Chiefs, and the organization would look monumentally stupid if they released him in a knee jerk reaction only to find out later he was innocent.  This is why you don't jump the gun, and why our country's origins cite "innocent until proven guilty".  

2 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

On Deadspin they are suggesting Hill made her have the exchange to cover himself.  I'm not saying I believe that.  Just that it's out there.

Him:  Hey biotch your friend turned in some recording of you trying to rat me out

her:  you asked for or punk and you will never hurt us again.

him:  you cost us $100 million and now I’ll be broke and you get no money

her:  crap

him: let’s make a false text message to cover my butt

her:  money money moooooooney

5 hours ago, Balto said:

Him:  Hey biotch your friend turned in some recording of you trying to rat me out

I get where you are going.

but texts are time stamped.

so if they did that, it will be obvious 

6 hours ago, Balto said:

8 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I heard an audio. It was first broadcast on KCMO.  I must have heard a re-broadcast somewhere.  The audio was what I was referring to.

but we are talking about the texts here. A little knowledge of reading and subject comprehension goes a long way.  I recommend it. 

Archived