18 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Did he retire with the record for yards per carry or did he lose that in Denver?

Looks like he finished at 5.4 as the highest for a RB.  2nd place is Jim Brown at 5.2

I'll always remember him for pissing away the division to Denver the year they won the SB and I laughed and said watch him fumble away a game for the Chiefs when the Broncos picked him up, which he promptly did and got benched for.  That's my Jamaal memory.

12 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I'll always remember him for pissing away the division to Denver the year they won the SB and I laughed and said watch him fumble away a game for the Chiefs when the Broncos picked him up, which he promptly did and got benched for.  That's my Jamaal memory.

Pretty unreal but if he doesn’t fumble that ball we’d be playing for 5 straight AFC West titles instead of 4.  Still if he’s healthy we’ve never had a better RB.  The numbers he would have posted with Priest Holmes line would have him breezing into Canton.  

6 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Pretty unreal but if he doesn’t fumble that ball we’d be playing for 5 straight AFC West titles instead of 4.  Still if he’s healthy we’ve never had a better RB.  The numbers he would have posted with Priest Holmes line would have him breezing into Canton.  

I think that's the problem for him.  Dude just wasn't made to carry the rock for the long term.  Fun as heck to watch though.

Derrick Johnson announced he will also sign a 1 year deal and end his career as a Chiefs player. Man did we have some great players that I wish would have had at least a few chances to play with MVPat! This is the goal though, to find some more guys like #25 and #56 to surround our elite QB with. If Veach can do that we will win multiple Super Bowls. 

Archived