Oof....LaCanfora on Clark Hunt

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

He is such an amazing hypocrite. Last month he wrote an article about how the Browns with their new player acquisitions including Kareem Hunt should have people in Cleveland excited. Agree with Sooner77, when it comes to KC sports teams it seems he takes every cheap shot he can since the Royals made easy work of the Orioles in the 2014 ALCS.  

Did Kareem have domestic violence in his past? I don’t remember hearing that. If not, you can’t lay that on the team.

Yes they took a big gamble on Hill. 2 months ago he was a god damn genius for it and now he is the worst person in the world. I hate when people hide their Hill jersey under dirty cloths in the bottom of their closet and then wag their finger at the team.

Finally, Frank Clark has the incident before he came to the NFL then they got married to her, had kids and he played for 5 years without a problem. So now he should not be able to play? Oh no, nobody is saying that, they are saying he shouldn’t have gotten the big contract. What should your cap be on earnings if you had an incident before you joined the league? You can play, just not get played what you earned. Seattle did not make a mistake signing him, but we did?

Bunch of freaking hypocrites in the media. You think they are going to focus on the 2-14 team full of choir boys or suck off the Pats you grab every head case that comes  available. Give me a break with this bullshit.

Articles like this are exactly why you can't make decisions based off media pressure. Hunt set a tone last year with the release of Hunt, now he's learned that the release price is paid by the organization as the Browns benefited. Now he's learned to weigh all options as doing the "right thing" in this league bites you on the ass. Screw this author 

1 hour ago, soonerborn77 said:

This guy is the biggest KC hater of all time, it's not shocking.  I'm sure he didn't feel the same way cheering for my blood stained white suit is missing double murder Ray Lewis at all.  Oh and how about this for him being a hypocrite:

D5WXnD9WwAAf9tO.jpg

Meh, he stated those comments almost 3 years ago. People can have a change in heart and realize there thinking may have been flawed. 

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

I get it that he's a Baltimore guy but he has ripped the Ravens and Orioles to shreds on the airwaves here.

Like Pa said, maybe he had a change of heart or looks at things differently.

While praising Cleveland? No,  not a change of heart.  You can't speak out both sides of your mouth and act like you have changed.  Hunt st this point is no different from Clark or Hill. Yet only the hit job on kc and love for the Cleveland moves

Did I miss something....is it possible for Domestic abusers to change?   Pretty sure thousands have.  Sometimes it works out and sometimes people refuse to learn from their mistakes.   If he is convicted then he should be banned from the NFL but until then they should wait until everything comes out before acting.  

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

Well,  you better put your big boy pants on around here... or... realise sarcasm

Come on, man....totally inappropriate!

We all know that Hands doesn't have big boy pants!

Archived