DJ Retiring as well

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

Most of the NFL wastes its time unless they're in Foxboro.  Well no he's not even an Andy Reid, but was definitely above 1 Romeo Crennel or a Herm Edwards. 

Hell, I'm above Romeo and Herm as an NFL head coach.

We talking about the same Todd haley who ran on the field during the game and acted like a total buffoon and acted like a child when his boss was a total micromanager?   Or Herm Edwards who turned a very efficient offense into run run pass punt.   Or the bazillion wasted first round picks from that wide wr I can’t even remember his name to Glenn’s Dorsey to Tyson Jackson.   Dang the more I think about it even the Marty Era was an era of futility.   The sheer idiocy of this franchise is baffling.   Hate that DJ and Tamba didn’t get to play with someone like Mahomes.  Loved watching both of them and that  forward progress BS call should have been DJs crowning moment as we won a playoff game.  Best of wishes to one of the best!

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

We talking about the same Todd haley who ran on the field during the game and acted like a total buffoon and acted like a child when his boss was a total micromanager?   Or Herm Edwards who turned a very efficient offense into run run pass punt.   Or the bazillion wasted first round picks from that wide wr I can’t even remember his name to Glenn’s Dorsey to Tyson Jackson.   Dang the more I think about it even the Marty Era was an era of futility.   The sheer idiocy of this franchise is baffling.   Hate that DJ and Tamba didn’t get to play with someone like Mahomes.  Loved watching both of them and that  forward progress BS call should have been DJs crowning moment as we won a playoff game.  Best of wishes to one of the best!

Was it Morris  or baldwin.

22 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Most of the NFL wastes its time unless they're in Foxboro.  Well no he's not even an Andy Reid, but was definitely above 1 Romeo Crennel or a Herm Edwards. 

22 hours ago, xen said:

Hell, I'm above Romeo and Herm as an NFL head coach.

Although he wasn't a successful Chiefs coach, I'm not sure if Herm Edwards was any less of a coach compared to Haley. Edwards inherited an aging team and tried to rebuild with young players. Edwards also had some success with the Jets, not much but he did win a tough playoff game. Until Haley gets another chance at HC to prove me otherwise, I don't think he was better than Edwards. 

Archived