Anyone else getting sick of all the REEK talk?

23 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

I am complaining about the entire local media.  They actually had 30min of draft talk which was relaxing and enjoyable on 810am.  KK = all Reek.  turned it off.

I cannot listen to Kevin Keitzman more than 5 minutes without wanting to punch something.  Even when he’s not talking about Tyreek Hill his opinion is usually the opposite of what I feel is right.  His voice alone makes me want to vomit.

2 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I cannot listen to Kevin Keitzman more than 5 minutes without wanting to punch something.  Even when he’s not talking about Tyreek Hill his opinion is usually the opposite of what I feel is right.  His voice alone makes me want to vomit.

I listen to 610 on the app out here. Mostly when I tune in, it’s “the show and been” and they hate on Tyreek. And the show really talks negative about most things.

47 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

CaliChief.   Do you like  Tyreek?

Yes. I feel sorry for him in a way now. He clearly has issues. Do I think he should be a chief still, absolutely.

8 hours ago, Calichief said:

He seemed to have the world in the palm of his hand. He is the MOST UNIQUE PLAYER IN THE NFL. I don’t know how these guys can let the world slip away from them.

Hubris? "I'm a bad ass, I can do anything I want"

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Can you elaborate?

is it from a purely football stance?

A potential Super Bowl run?

Yes I like him as a chief. I don’t know the guy clearly. I know you are baiting me.

if all the things out are true, it’s really not different than AP did, other than what he said to that crazy lady of his.

so yes, he should remain a chief.

34 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Yes I like him as a chief. I don’t know the guy clearly. I know you are baiting me.

if all the things out are true, it’s really not different than AP did, other than what he said to that crazy lady of his.

so yes, he should remain a chief.

i was not baiting you I wanted your impression of him.

Thanks.

Archived