LB Jamie Collins predicted to land with chiefs - Arrowhead addict.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Is he better than the worst linebacker on this team? He had 100 tackles last season. Would have led KC.

And yet he looked terrible and slow, and made boneheaded mistakes even though playing in the same system as the Pats, with Patricia as coach.  You can't just look at the stats.  Not saying he wouldn't help here just that I'd have extremely low expectations.   We have 3 linebackers better than him already on the roster and typically only play 2.  And yes Hitch is better.  So where you playing his broken down ass?   He's gonna be slow just like the LB everyone wants rid of.

8 minutes ago, xen said:

And yet he looked terrible and slow, and made boneheaded mistakes even though playing in the same system as the Pats, with Patricia as coach.  You can't just look at the stats.  Not saying he wouldn't help here just that I'd have extremely low expectations.   We have 3 linebackers better than him already on the roster and typically only play 2.  And yes Hitch is better.  So where you playing his broken down ass?   He's gonna be slow just like the LB everyone wants rid of.

Im not the authority you are.  What I see is a team that does not come close to stopping the run. So there are some guys that really suck. Plenty of room on this roster to make some changes. Does not have to be a starter, not to mention a starter is one play away from IR.

2 hours ago, xen said:

Hitchens looked like a man possessed Sunday. That was the player that I thought had finally broken through at the end of last yr. Why the regression early this yr?

I think Gay is going to be out for an extended period of time. Turf toe is a difficult injury to get over.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

I think Gay is going to be out for an extended period of time. Turf toe is a difficult injury to get over.

Man I hope he can do well but so far he has been a bust. Have to stay healthy to play. Maybe we should not have had him around frank Clark so much?

On 9/29/2021 at 6:02 PM, AFCWEST said:

"Day to day.  Coming along.  Showing improvement.  We'll just have to see how it goes."  

ESPN's Field Yates reports the Patriots are "working towards a deal" with free agent LB Jamie Collins.

Collins, 32 in October, was most recently released from Detroit after the Lions found no interested suitors on the trade market. His third stint with the Patriots, Collins is at least familiar with Bill Belichick's scheme and was at his best the last time he was with New England. He'll come off the bench as veteran depth when officially signed.