2019 predictions

liquidfriend

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Well then there are alot of morons writing for major websites and publications because they all agree that LJ is different as a QB. He can pass and he can run- now you have to guard against both.

I told you about 6 months ago that Bobby Petrino said Lamar Jackson pretty much was his program. And when he left, they tanked fast. That's a pretty big IT factor most QBs don't have. That said he also never completed 60 percent of his passes at Louisville which is a big red flag in the NFL. He's gonna have to prove it over way more than 1 game against the leagues worst team before anyone should legitimately buy in. But certainly if he does that would be huge for the Ravens and make you a true contender again for the first time since Flacco got that horrible 2nd contract. Teams are learning. This is how its done with QBs being overpaid by so much in relation to the CAP. 

I'm like the fucking plague to whoever I pick to win a division it seems.

Steelers are a wash, Brees broke his thumb, Luck fucking quit, at one point I had the Chargers winning West (when it seemed like Hill wasn't coming back) and they've got the aids again and I changed it back to KC during the offseason and now we are slowly getting the injury pile up.

Players should feel lucky I don't do Fantasy Football.

On 9/11/2019 at 9:40 AM, Handswarmer said:

Well then there are alot of morons writing for major websites and publications because they all agree that LJ is different as a QB. He can pass and he can run- now you have to guard against both.

You're being disingenuous with your responses.   But anyhow, speaking of records. 

The 2019 Miami Dolphins have the worst DVOA record for any 0-2 squad in NFL history.

• 1 month later...