Chiefs trade for LB Lee from Jets

A few have mentioned this but damn I’d love to see Veach trade for Bell!  Jets pay his bonus money while Chiefs can walk away after only a year if they trade for him after June 1st......Bell would be a upgrade over Hunt!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Balto said:

A few have mentioned this but damn I’d love to see Veach trade for Bell!  Jets pay his bonus money while Chiefs can walk away after only a year if they trade for him after June 1st......Bell would be a upgrade over Hunt!

Selfish Diva...NO Thanks

3 hours ago, ChiefThunder said:

I don't think Bell is an upgrade over Hunt IMO

I say yes and not really close.  Bell is on another level when it comes to pass catching and if Hill does miss some games Bell would become even more valuable.

On 5/21/2019 at 7:52 AM, FANATIC said:

Selfish Diva...NO Thanks

Agreed. Not to mention the fact that, in spite of the fact Bell got overpaid, the running back position just isn't as valuable in today's NFL as it once was. You can plug just about any running back into Andy Reid's offense and get 1,200 yards. Damien Williams averaged 5.1 yards a carry. Just didn't have the reps. Andy will probably go with a Committee system. D Williams being the starter but subbing out a lot. At least that's my opinion.

Archived