June 1 Cuts...Predictions & KC Signings

I think Hill will not be extended regardless of this years status. KC drafted his replacement. So that leaves more money to go toward future contracts for Jones and others. 

I would prefer some go for it now signings. The future in too uncertain. Who is out there worth signing? 

8 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I think Hill will not be extended regardless of this years status. KC drafted his replacement. So that leaves more money to go toward future contracts for Jones and others. 

I would prefer some go for it now signings. The future in too uncertain. Who is out there worth signing? 

I think Hill, if he is good to go, will get extended because he will not be able to command all that much imo. His contract if it is a good deal, will include stipulations and such. I would like to see Fuller, Jones get extended for sure. See if you can get Sherman, Butker done too. Then look at how Robinson, Ogbah and Breeland do this year along with Lucas. We have some solid players needing extension but we also have a ton of cap space too. Then we can look at FA or extensions for others like Mahomes.

Archived