CHIEFS HOSTING DRAFT

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Chiefs wanted it that way. New airport opens that year and light rail will be doubled in length by then. This is gigantic for the city. Almost half a million at the draft in Nashville last month. 

13 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Chiefs wanted it that way. New airport opens that year and light rail will be doubled in length by then. This is gigantic for the city. Almost half a million at the draft in Nashville last month. 

This is going to put a ton of pressure on the city to get things going now, the airport was supposed to be done by 2021 so they need to get things moving

47 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

This is going to put a ton of pressure on the city to get things going now, the airport was supposed to be done by 2021 so they need to get things moving

Yep. Certainly creates a deadline that matters. Same for even more downtown development and expansion of light rail. Economic impact of draft is gigantic, so they better not blow a great opportunity. 

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

Lets have another Festivus i was at the first one! It be a great chance to celebrate and get together

Oh crap!  Planning a Festivus 4 years in advance could be, wait for it...............................................

EPIC!

Just heard it will be set up between Union Station and the World War 1 monument. Same place the Royals parade ended which was fantastic. They will take applications to set up temporary restaurants, food trucks and bars surrounding the entire main area. And of course the P&L District is a short walk where they will likely set up the NFL Experience. Plaza about a 5 minutes. Backdrop will be the skyline. Should be amazing!

Having gone to the NFL draft on Thursday and Friday this year...I can definitely say it was a cool experience. Well worth the crowds and lines. Lots of cool NFL experience stuff if you have kids. They will love it. The draft part itself was annoying as I was standing for hours with several strangers pressed up against me from various sides. The highlight of the entire event was getting to see Patrick Mahomes interviewed by ESPN and actually getting into the camera shot in the background.😁

23 hours ago, dhitter said:

Having gone to the NFL draft on Thursday and Friday this year...I can definitely say it was a cool experience. Well worth the crowds and lines. Lots of cool NFL experience stuff if you have kids. They will love it. The draft part itself was annoying as I was standing for hours with several strangers pressed up against me from various sides. The highlight of the entire event was getting to see Patrick Mahomes interviewed by ESPN and actually getting into the camera shot in the background.😁

oh....so that was YOU i saw on TV......😉

On 5/23/2019 at 11:47 AM, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Oh crap!  Planning a Festivus 4 years in advance could be, wait for it...............................................

EPIC!

It might take you that long to count to

TEN! 😁

Archived