Tickets to road games are going to be high

Since the Chiefs are coming to Nashville I plan to attend with my two sons. We went 6 years ago and had great seats. Paid around 100 per. First level corner between end zone and the side. I checked those same seats this time around and the are banking about $250 per!! I thought that was quite inflated. Turns out the Chiefs tickets are the most expensive ticket all season. This is what happens when you have an MVP QB that is the face of the NFL.

8 hours ago, dhitter said:

Since the Chiefs are coming to Nashville I plan to attend with my two sons. We went 6 years ago and had great seats. Paid around 100 per. First level corner between end zone and the side. I checked those same seats this time around and the are banking about $250 per!! I thought that was quite inflated. Turns out the Chiefs tickets are the most expensive ticket all season. This is what happens when you have an MVP QB that is the face of the NFL.

I was at that game in Nashville. Lots of Chiefs fans but I do remember tickets being very affordable.  I’m hearing there could be 10-15k at the opener in Jacksonville. And I’m sure opponents fans now see a shot to knock down the MVP as can’t miss games.  

2 hours ago, Bpinsky33 said:

I’m going to the Bears-Chiefs game. Upper level and the seat at $350 a piece after the Ticketmaster fees. Just bonkers. 

Soldier Field in late December isn't going to be for the faint of heart either. Of course it won't be any colder than AFC Title game but still for those prices its pretty rough. 

6 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

Chiefs do the same thing.   Raise the prices for certain games.  For instance the game against Green Bay is more expensive than the Indy game.  

Mahomes v Rogers 

Of course....but the Titans/Colts game is less money. The Titans have never beaten Andrew Luck and its a key divisional matchup. And yet the power of Mahomes will command a higher price. I have a friend whose brother is a season ticketholder. says he may be out of town that week so I am hoping I got an in here....PLEASE!!🙏

I have no idea where to put this but didn’t think it merited a whole separate thread but I haven’t been able to post often for a long time but this stupid off-season is getting to me. It’s taking too long. “Just” two more months. Aargh!

4 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

I have no idea where to put this but didn’t think it merited a whole separate thread but I haven’t been able to post often for a long time but this stupid off-season is getting to me. It’s taking too long. “Just” two more months. Aargh!

Things will pick up when TC starts and we can get off the subjects of Hill's suspension possibilities and Jones' contract. 

3 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

I looked into those Titans tickets too...I wanted to take my family but, not sure i want to throw 1K down just for tickets...

No lie! You live in Clarksville? Glad to have another Chiefs fan in the great state of Tennessee.😆

12 hours ago, the Warparty said:

What’s wrong with Mahomes Vs Luck?

For me nothing especially since the Indy game could potentially be a deciding factor in playoff seeding.   That game or the Ravens game will be a game I go to  

The Chiefs and possibly the NFL see KC n the packers as a more glamorous  match up because of the 2 QBs.  Their will probably be a lot more hype around that game than the Indy one as well, even though Indy is probably more important.  

2 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

For me nothing especially since the Indy game could potentially be a deciding factor in playoff seeding.   That game or the Ravens game will be a game I go to  

The Chiefs and possibly the NFL see KC n the packers as a more glamorous  match up because of the 2 QBs.  Their will probably be a lot more hype around that game than the Indy one as well, even though Indy is probably more important.  

I guess I was trying to say why would a Rodger/2PM matchup be more expensive than a Luck/2PM game.

To me, they are equally compelling.

19 minutes ago, the Warparty said:

I guess I was trying to say why would a Rodger/2PM matchup be more expensive than a Luck/2PM game.

To me, they are equally compelling.

We have the chance to see Rodgers for possibly the last time unless we both get to SB. We only see them every 4 years while we see the Colts a lot more than that. Just a thought on why.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:13 PM, qnet said:

I just checked the prices for the Jags game.  $350.00 for a seat similar to where I sat for Reid's first game as coach of the Chiefs against them, which was only $30.00 back then LOL. 

I was at that game too.  Are you going this year?

Archived