4 chiefs make top 50 pff

4 players make the top 50 PFF going into 2019

Clark, Hill and Mathieu not on it. I can understand Hill who I think makes it if not for his troubles. Clark though I thought should have. HB still a top S but they only have so much room.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019/06/21/4-kansas-city-chiefs-make-pffs-50-best-players-entering-the-2019-season/

On 6/25/2019 at 8:11 AM, Handswarmer said:

Those 4 are no brainers. Hill's off field issues may have affected his standing all though they should not have. He is a dynamic WR but a questionable person.

Absolutely Hill's off field problems caused him to be excluded. At the NFL draft whenever KC was up for their pick they would show a montage of Chiefs plays prior. Hill was nowhere to be found in any of the highlights. No one wants to hitch themselves to him unless he is cleared to resume football.

I don't know how they (PFF)  measured to make selections.....

I do not know the facts around all the allegations off the field for Tyreek Hill. 

I do know that on the football field, Tyreek Hill is the best WR in the game.  He is a 100% game changer.

w

1 hour ago, West said:

I don't know how they (PFF)  measured to make selections.....

I do not know the facts around all the allegations off the field for Tyreek Hill. 

I do know that on the football field, Tyreek Hill is the best WR in the game.  He is a 100% game changer.

w

Would not say best WR but he is up there in top 7 for sure. Hopkins, Brown, Thomas, Julio Jones, Beckham, Adams etc are top WRs too.

As long as he is coupled with Patrick Mahomes, Hill changes everything....His speed and athleticism is unsurpassed.

He is not afraid to out-jump people, he is not afraid to take a big hit.

On the field, he is money.

again...I am only talking about "on the field".

w

Archived