News on Tyreek???

On 7/17/2019 at 9:53 PM, dhitter said:

I am stunned that the defendant's lawyer allowed such a jury in the first place. I have been a jurist twice and they sifted through every conceivable angle to include or exclude a juror including gender, age, arrest record, thoughts toward the police, etc...

The public defender was a joke but in fairness almost the entire jury pool were white middle class  people. Only way that was going to change would have her to move the trial.  

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:
  • ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio suggests the Chiefs may look to trade contract-year WR Tyreek Hill.

The Chiefs plan to resume long-term talks with Hill now that he's been cleared of a suspension. The sides weren't close before his off-field situation, so it's hard to see a deal getting worked out. Hill could push for $20 million annually — potentially pricing himself out of Kansas City. With Mecole Hardman as an in-house fallback, it's possible the Chiefs tag-and-trade Hill next offseason.

Jul 20, 2019, 11:40 AM ET

I don't have the links handy but this is quite different from the other reports I've seen.  Coming from Florio, that makes some sense.

I think you have to chose between Jones and Hill. You can’t have magnified Berry and Houston contacts and struggle to pay Pat his 200. Question is who will live up to that contact. I don’t know. Neither are easily replaced. Neither guy had had 2 seasons with those crazy numbers. 

Both are heathy and I think both are just that good and will repeat. Both are young at 25. I am glad I don’t have to choose between them. 

Archived