Training Camp Countdown.....2014

Playoff Team?

Alex Smith Contract Extension?

Dwayne Bowe having a career year?

Andy Reid a Genius?

John Dorsey a Great GM?

O-Line in Tatters or is it a Terror for Opposing Defenses?

Jamal Charles Greatest Chief Running Back of All Time?

So many questions.....

10 Days until we start getting a few more answers...

w

Playoff Team? 

Alex Smith Contract Extension?

Dwayne Bowe having a career year?

Andy Reid a Genius?

John Dorsey a Great GM?

O-Line in Tatters or is it a Terror for Opposing Defenses?

Jamal Charles Greatest Chief Running Back of All Time?

So many questions.....

10 Days until we start getting a few more answers...

w

1. Could be but it will be tough, can't lose the games we should win. I have Jets, Dolphins, Titans, Bills, Raiders, Raiders, Chargers(home), as must wins. Rams, Cards, Seahawks, 49ers, Patriots, Steelers, Broncos, Broncos, Chargers (away) as the toss up games--can we get 3 wins out of those last 9? that is where it will come down too.

2. I think he will get one. If he doesnt, that means the coaching staff believes in either Bray or Murray and I am fine with that too. Alex is still pretty young, so a 3 or 4 years extension wouldn't be horrible. I like Murray but it will take him a few years under Andy to be ready. 

3. I think Bowe will have a better year this year. Nothing is ever going to top 2010 with the type of offense we run, but I think Alex and Andy finally figured some things out toward the end of the year, and I think Bowe will have a very good year this year.

4. Of course

5. I like what he is building so far

6. I actually like our o-line this year. We are young, so they will make some mistakes, but I don't think the o-line will be a huge issue this year for us. 

7. No Doubt (sorry Priest, I still love you tho)

D-Line Better with Vance Walker?

Will the pass rush Improve with Dee Ford spelling Tamba and Justin?

the questions continue...

w

1. Yes Walker is a lot better pass rusher than TJAX and Bailey and Catapano have both beefed up in the off-season. I think we will have a very good d-line this year and I think they will create a lot more pressure

2. Yes and I expect to see all 3 on the field at the same times, that is just scary to think about. 

Kelce looked very good yesterday....No knee brace and he was running routes. 

He also did some long snapping.

The Beard better "bring it" or he could be a goner...

w

I think beard is safe.

Harris is still a project. We see all the tweets and comments about him from mini-camp and I am sure he will make some catches in TC, but he isn't proven yet and just like Jon Baldwin a few years ago, when the pads come on is when we will really tell.

Fasano, Kelce, and Beard will be our TE barring injuries. Harris is a long shot and probably a PS guy again.

Archived