Real Hill Update Thread 7-11 NO BS.. Just Facts PLease

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

And I see I have just earned my Bruce Lee picture.  I do not have a PHD, but I think that makes me a little more qualified than you people with Len Dawson smoking. 

Some day you'll graduate and get "The Captain".  ☺️

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

And I see I have just earned my Bruce Lee picture.  I do not have a PHD, but I think that makes me a little more qualified than you people with Len Dawson smoking. 

Hey, I've been on this board since the beginning and I still have the stupid South Park photo tag.  I guess I need to post more often.  Or be more interesting when I do... the latter might be a stretch for me.  

Also, I hate South Park.  

2 hours ago, NChiefsCorner said:

They played the full 11 minute recording on am810 yesterday, so you should be able to find it at their website, it does shine a little different light on the subject.

uhhhh, they have been playing it on 610 for the past two days

2 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Hey, I've been on this board since the beginning and I still have the stupid South Park photo tag.  I guess I need to post more often.  Or be more interesting when I do... the latter might be a stretch for me.  

Also, I hate South Park.  

MEH!!!!!

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Crystal Espinal is really fucking hot dude. Yes shes a complete psycho, and has tried to ruin this guy on multiple occasions, and simply needs to die..but she is easy on the eyes.

I didn’t say she was unattractive, not at all. I just think Mahome’s  girl is a little hotter.

Archived