Real Hill Update Thread 7-11 NO BS.. Just Facts PLease

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Hey, I've been on this board since the beginning and I still have the stupid South Park photo tag.  I guess I need to post more often.  Or be more interesting when I do... the latter might be a stretch for me.  

Also, I hate South Park.  

meh

On 7/12/2019 at 12:12 AM, qnet said:

I didn’t say she was unattractive, not at all. I just think Mahome’s  girl is a little hotter.

Top shelf stuff here. Needs to be heavily medicated, but I digress. Ive always been attracted to the ones with 9 suitcases of emotional baggage.

8 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Top shelf stuff here. Needs to be heavily medicated, but I digress. Ive always been attracted to the ones with 9 suitcases of emotional baggage.

20190712_135802.jpg

Yeah, I believe you're right. Too bad she's on the upper range of the crazy scale.

14 minutes ago, Dan4pres said:

I don’t know. PM’s girl has a smoking hot bod. Also a collegiate soccer player so you know she stays in shape.

Agreed.  Sorry for contributing to derailing your thread FANATIC. LOL

images.jpeg.2ea6ea8a47d8e559019cdd02bf633fb4.jpeg

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

I hesitated to click on this thread because I thought it would be depressing. Turns out it has a Robert Kraft happy ending. My favorite thread swerve to date.

After that picture of Jennifer Connelly, I think my thread just swerved too.

18 hours ago, Dan4pres said:

I don’t know. PM’s girl has a smoking hot bod. Also a collegiate soccer player so you know she stays in shape.

Soccer players and volleyball players are by far the hottest women athletes as a whole

53 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Soccer players and volleyball players are by far the hottest women athletes as a whole

Out of those 2 I Give edge to volleyball cause you got to get through the megan rapinoe's of the world to get to to get to the Morgan's.

Archived