NFL decides not to discipline Tyreek Hill

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Very few.  My point was that it hopefully reflects what Hill is really feeling. 

Especially that last sentence which was all I wanted or needed to hear. "I will not let you down." 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just glad it's over, I thought for sure he was going to get suspended for at least two games,  and am glad he didn't get any. I hope Tyreek Hill can talk to, and get good advice from the right people for the rest of his Chiefs career and life. 

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

Whoa Dude, that comment is bullshit and way out of line, to accuse someone of wishing abuse on a child

i'm not accusing him of anything.  look at his posts.  He's upset Hill isn't guilty

From what I gathered, there was a lot of pressure on the NFL to drop the hammer on Tyreek Hill.

I think his party had to present some really damning evidence from his to get absolutely nothing.  They've been really gunshy about being too light after the Ray Rice and that Giants kicker ordeal.  There doesn't need to be any sort of ironclad proof to nail him in the court of Roger.

6 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

From what I gathered, there was a lot of pressure on the NFL to drop the hammer on Tyreek Hill.

I think his party had to present some really damning evidence from his to get absolutely nothing.  They've been really gunshy about being too light after the Ray Rice and that Giants kicker ordeal.  There doesn't need to be any sort of ironclad proof to nail him in the court of Roger.

Maybe he proved he didn’t do anything to her back then either.. he must have had some good stuff. 

14 hours ago, dhitter said:

I'm happy to eat crow. I said no way Hill was not going to be suspended. I said 4 games likely with it possibly being reduced to 2. Never saw this coming. One point regarding the Hill audio where he tells Epinol she needed to be afraid. I read somewhere that it was the NFL's determination that the statement was not an overt threat of physical harm. For example if Hill had said "You need to be afraid of me too dumb B**ch....cuz I might backhand you across this terminal!" There was no direct physical statements offered and that was a factor in the NFL's  rendering.

You can infer he meant something physical by the statement but it is certainly not conclusive. Hill just needs to keep his nose clean and be amazing on the football field.

I don't know how you cannot infer a physical threat from that statement. especially from a man to woman.

14 hours ago, dksww said:

i'm not accusing him of anything.  look at his posts.  He's upset Hill isn't guilty

Um Yeah you did. I am not upset. You do not know if or if not Hill is guilty. No one but Hill and Espinal know that. Thats why the NFL couldn't suspend him.

I guess what upsets me is the outcome for some of you is "Total Exoneration!" which we know is not true.

The way he disciplines his child disgusts me. I hope he gets help.

7 hours ago, Calichief said:

Maybe he proved he didn’t do anything to her back then either.. he must have had some good stuff. 

i believe that what helped was that tyreek told them everything, whenever a question came up he was ready and willing to explain it. he gave full cooperation whereas players like the cowboys elliott became combative and argued everything. and this statement from Ian Rappaport says it all

40 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

i believe that what helped was that tyreek told them everything, whenever a question came up he was ready and willing to explain it. he gave full cooperation whereas players like the cowboys elliott became combative and argued everything. and this statement from Ian Rappaport says it all

LOL- you were in the room with him during the interviews? You met with Hill, Veach, Andy and Clark?

You also were in the room with Elliot and saw become combative to the investigators from the NFL?

This is the exact kind of conjecture that Chiefs fans are using to justify Hill. Stop. He is not a good person. Maybe he can become one.

Yeah, she did not speak to the NFL. Does not make him innocent. Does not make him guilty. It is all up in the air.

2 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

LOL- you were in the room with him during the interviews? You met with Hill, Veach, Andy and Clark?

You also were in the room with Elliot and saw become combative to the investigators from the NFL?

This is the exact kind of conjecture that Chiefs fans are using to justify Hill. Stop. He is not a good person. Maybe he can become one.

Yeah, she did not speak to the NFL. Does not make him innocent. Does not make him guilty. It is all up in the air.

actually i was repeating what i had heard on the NFL Channel on SIrius and the statement was from NFL Network. 

Not justifying him as a person because i don't know him,  verifying as to why the results came the way they did.

she didn't speak which indicates she is hiding something so....we can go around and around on this forever but you have

your opinion and others will have theirs. you want to paint all of us (KC fans) with the same brush go ahead but i thought you

were better than that hands. He was found innocent by the NFL and no charges were ever filed so be pissed at the system not at

the chiefs fans who are happy this is over

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

actually i was repeating what i had heard on the NFL Channel on SIrius and the statement was from NFL Network. 

Not justifying him as a person because i don't know him,  verifying as to why the results came the way they did.

she didn't speak which indicates she is hiding something so....we can go around and around on this forever but you have

your opinion and others will have theirs. you want to paint all of us (KC fans) with the same brush go ahead but i thought you

were better than that hands. He was found innocent by the NFL and no charges were ever filed so be pissed at the system not at

the chiefs fans who are happy this is over

First of all, I should have said "Some Chiefs fans"- my apology to you.

He was not found innocent- this is the popular misconception. Like the DA, there is not enough information available due to the court sealing the records.

Just now, Handswarmer said:

He was not found innocent- this is the popular misconception. Like the DA, there is not enough information available due to the court sealing the records.

yes, you are right i used the wrong word choice about innocence. There is a big difference

a tragedy in all of this is once the season starts and he scores TD's etc as each week goes by the outcry will become less and less and it will be almost forgotten by the 

time the playoffs roll around. I hope that the situation works out for the childrens sake and they find stablity in their lives. I will root for my team but not that individual player

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

yes, you are right i used the wrong word choice about innocence. There is a big difference

a tragedy in all of this is once the season starts and he scores TD's etc as each week goes by the outcry will become less and less and it will be almost forgotten by the 

time the playoffs roll around. I hope that the situation works out for the childrens sake and they find stablity in their lives. I will root for my team but not that individual player

This is what is lost on MOST fans, but not you. Good man

15 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

he was not found guilty either which makes him innocent.. thread locked you all cant take a hint

• The topic was locked

Archived