Speaks? What is his role?

5 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

I did also just read that this was an 11 on 11 passing drill so I think you can assume this was a sub package of sorts. At least its good to see those two working on the Dline.  Spags and Daly know what they are doing. Edit: Tanoh was working with the 1s at LDE on the base dline after working inside during the passing drills. (Maybe I'm writing him off to fast with a competent coaching staff?)

Had a decent college tape, looked like a beast. May be the move back to DL is what he has been waiting for. I thought either Kpass or Ogbah would get cut from the DL during camp but who knows. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 minutes ago, ChiefThunder said:

I had Tanoh's career here on life support and hadn't heard his name all offseason. All of a sudden he's playing all over the Dline including with the 1s at times today. Was he simply being played THAT much out of position at LB the last two years? Not sure if this is a trial basis flare up or if Spags and Daly have figured something out. How huge would that be!

31 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I had Tanoh's career here on life support and hadn't heard his name all offseason. All of a sudden he's playing all over the Dline including with the 1s at times today. Was he simply being played THAT much out of position at LB the last two years? Not sure if this is a trial basis flare up or if Spags and Daly have figured something out. How huge would that be!

I've backed tanoh this whole time.  He was miscast with sutton.  

Hopefully it clicks and becomes what he can

7 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Speaks lined up inside today during 11 on 11s.  Report is blew blew through A Gap and would have had sack of Mahomes early in the session.  At least some positive. 

I think speaks would be really good inside.  

6 hours ago, xen said:

fyi Chris Jones said yesterday he came into camp at 295, not in the 280's.  He just dropped 3% of his body fat.  said he wanted to prepare in case they wanted to move him around.

That is good to here. Interior pass rush is so hard to find. I didn’t want him to lose that power. 

Archived