Hill Accused of bullying a reporter during interview

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Agree. This is bs on the reporter. Hill should stay stay small and leave the press talks, piece sign, jumping into the camera booth , etc in the past. 

This guy deleted his tweet....so we know who was in the wrong side of things.  My favorite part is where he try’s to defend Brooke by saying that reporters don’t always get it right and make mistakes.  I guess he missed that part where Pryor double downed and refused to apologize or admit she was wrong.  Oh well...now there will be two reporters not getting questions answered by Tyreek...lol

13 minutes ago, xen said:

Got no sympathy for Pryor or the asshole tv reporter that edited the audio file and them lied about it.  

Angie Ricono or some shit

Brooke is mostly just a whiny moron that was really trending the racist line with a certain remark.  Ricono was 100% intentionally malicious and if I'm Tyreek, that's who I'd really be mad at.

I'd just ignore the humpback.

42 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Link to a petition to remove pryor

http://chng.it/vLYfGQTd86

and one for Ricono

http://chng.it/mfvq2w2zgy

This goes under the heading of "Feeding the Troll."  Getting attention is what it's all about and the reporters are probably celebrating every time someone signs the petition.   BTW:  I saw the video and Hill did nothing other than ask the reporter's name.  Maybe he already knew who she was and was making a point, but it certainly wasn't bullying be any reasonable standards. 

I know domestic violence cases are difficult & sensitive. But the wildly different outcomes of NFL investigations without much public explanation give the impression to players & fans the discipline is random & arbitrary. True or not, it's a bad look and the NFL has to fix it.

32 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

I know domestic violence cases are difficult & sensitive. But the wildly different outcomes of NFL investigations without much public explanation give the impression to players & fans the discipline is random & arbitrary. True or not, it's a bad look and the NFL has to fix it.

I agree that the NFL investigations and the outcomes are inconsistent, but that said we citizens need to stop judging and believing people are guilty based solely on accusations. People commit domestic violence, but people also lie, cheat, steal, extort, and otherwise act like evil people for selfish gains all the freaking time. Hill despite what people think of him, can be a victim too.

If only you could. 

She has a point, a huge point.

Elliot gets 6 games for an accusation, no charges filed.

Hill gets nothing, no charges filed

Jarran Reid gets 6 games, no credible evidence to charge him for Domestic Violence/ no charges filed...

29 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

If only you could. 

Jarran Reid gets 6 games, no credible evidence to charge him for Domestic Violence/ no charges filed...

Judy Battista fucking yuk!

Keep whining Hands

26 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

If only you could. 

the other examples you list, the accused did not have another individual trying to manipulate the situation for their gain (recording etc)

6 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

you do not know that for certain. 

Ain’t none of us knows anything for certain.   In all the cases, the league did extensive investigations. They felt suspensions were warranted in two but we know nothing more than that.  You want a policy thar anyone in America that is accused of something is punished?  That seems unreasonable. Furthermore, tureen was not to my knowledge even accused of domestic violence or child abuse. 

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

If only you could. 

There are distinct differences in these cases and the information and testimony the league was able to get by the accusers. But honestly I believe Goodell needs to stop being the moral compass for the NFL. These guys are football players. If they can keep themselves out of jail and avoid banned PED substances which create an unfair advantage to its users, they should be able to play a kids game. And smoke some dope. 

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

If only you could. 

Word has been out that Hill had evidence exonerating him.  We have not seen it.  I assume from the NFLs non suspension that they have and it was clear evidence.  That seems a reasonable assumption as nothing else really explains the non suspension.

7 minutes ago, xen said:

Word has been out that Hill had evidence exonerating him.  We have not seen it.  I assume from the NFLs non suspension that they have and it was clear evidence.  That seems a reasonable assumption as nothing else really explains the non suspension.

Seemed like he wanted to get into it yesterday. He really doesn't act like a guy who's guilty.

57 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Ain’t none of us knows anything for certain.   In all the cases, the league did extensive investigations. They felt suspensions were warranted in two but we know nothing more than that.  You want a policy thar anyone in America that is accused of something is punished?  That seems unreasonable. Furthermore, tureen was not to my knowledge even accused of domestic violence or child abuse. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/bellevue-prosecutors-cited-insufficient-evidence-in-declining-to-pursue-an-assault-charge-against-seahawk-jarran-reed/

47 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

There are distinct differences in these cases and the information and testimony the league was able to get by the accusers. But honestly I believe Goodell needs to stop being the moral compass for the NFL. These guys are football players. If they can keep themselves out of jail and avoid banned PED substances which create an unfair advantage to its users, they should be able to play a kids game. And smoke some dope. 

The lack of communication from the League looks very bad. Hill's case was the most I have ever seen the league comment on a player.

19 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Seemed like he wanted to get into it yesterday. He really doesn't act like a guy who's guilty.

he got the chance to be face to face with one of the many who had already declared him guilty before any evidence was present. how many ever get that chance

thank god all he did was roll his eyes when she told him who she was

29 minutes ago, xen said:

Why would Hill's layer not put the evidence out there for all to see? If I was in his place I would want everyone to know the truth.

Archived