It's hard to determine thingss sometimes off of phone shots, but it looked like Breeland was just going for a play and it was just one of those classic collisions.

I think you could say something about Pat leading him into that before getting on Breeland, but it's really nobody's fault and sometimes that shit's just unavoidable.

7 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

It's hard to determine thingss sometimes off of phone shots, but it looked like Breeland was just going for a play and it was just one of those classic collisions.

I think you could say something about Pat leading him into that before getting on Breeland, but it's really nobody's fault and sometimes that shit's just unavoidable.

Tackling at the legs is a good technique to have.

1 hour ago, liquidfriend said:

What? Absolutely not! Pat does everything perfectly and unlike anyone before. Did you not get the memo?

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

Tackling at the legs is a good technique to have.

It wasn't a tackle.  Breeland was going for the ball.

17 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

What? Absolutely not! Pat does everything perfectly and unlike anyone before. Did you not get the memo?

I don't subscribe to that newsletter.

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Calm down fruitcakes.  Nobody said that.  

Hey you want a laugh?  Your coach just said take the over when a reporter asked if your QB would have more rush attempts than Cam Newton's season record.  lol hope u got a good backups.

I thought they was gonna teach him how to pass?

Just now, xen said:

Hey you want a laugh?  Your coach just said take the over when a reporter asked if your QB would have more rush attempts than Cam Newton's season record.  lol hope u got a good backups.

Thank goodness Sutton got tossed out the door into the mud. That dude seriously blows at stopping the run. If it wasn't for Mahomes we would have heard it from Hands pants about how the Roovens almost beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead 

whatever it is you can be certain of one thing.. the bigger it is the more the Chiefs org is convinced of his innocence  in this and maybe the previous matter ( or maybe they already knew about the previous plea deal and thats why they drafted him) but I am also certain there are Batshit Crazy Bitch Clauses in there as well

17 hours ago, xen said:

Yeah I saw that. Word at camp is his spirals are tighter and he is throwing the ball deep very nicely. He needs to work on outside the numbers. I do not want him running more.

16 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Thank goodness Sutton got tossed out the door into the mud. That dude seriously blows at stopping the run. If it wasn't for Mahomes we would have heard it from Hands pants about how the Roovens almost beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead 

or 4th and 9....

or the non-call DPI on the last play of the game. 

13 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Michael Thomas is probably gonna smash that.

Hill will probably get 5/95 that will be structured like 5 consecutive one year deals.

5 for 100 mill 63 mill guaranteed.

Hill won't get anywhere near that unless there are some serious parachutes for the Chiefs out of the deal for violation of the personal conduct policy

Archived