Training Camp Updates 2019

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, xen said:

Let's see it over a full season though...

What a great signing by Veach. Even still he has never carried the rock more than 50 times in any NFL season so he does have a lot to prove about durability over the long haul. That's half the battle with these RBs. 

1 minute ago, xen said:

How else will all our manuscripts and plays about vagina's get written?

Rumor has it Starbucks was the place Bob Sutton came up with the idea of Justin Houston/Ford dropping in coverage.

4 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Rumor has it Starbucks was the place Bob Sutton came up with the idea of Justin Houston/Ford dropping in coverage.

Speaking of vagina's, I hear that's where we did Matt Cassel's deal as well.  

2 hours ago, xen said:

Can someone please explain to me again how we can't replace Incompletrius Harris' meager production?  Honestly.

Its not about replacing TE2 production in a lineup filled with good skill position players. Its what happens if Kelce goes down. I don't think we are remotely prepared for that with these two guys. Not even sure they qualify as replacement level average. But maybe Andy sees something different. Fact we wanted Watson again tells me something different though. 

9 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Its not about replacing TE2 production in a lineup filled with good skill position players. Its what happens if Kelce goes down. I don't think we are remotely prepared for that with these two guys. Not even sure they qualify as replacement level average. But maybe Andy sees something different. Fact we wanted Watson again tells me something different though. 

I got news for everyone, Harris wasn't going to replace Kelce's production either.  Maybe Kittle or Ertz could but that's about it.  The offense would adjust.

Archived