Most excited to see on Saturday?

Man where to start. Mecole and Saunders and Thornhill for sure. But all the LBs and Corners will be very interesting. 

Rags is a pickoff machine? While Fuller can’t cover backups?

if I have to pick one, it’s Thornhill. He has got to over take Dirty Dan sooner than later.

I have never been so excited for a preseason game.

12 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Man where to start. Mecole and Saunders and Thornhill for sure. But all the LBs and Corners will be very interesting. 

if I have to pick one, it’s Thornhill. He has got to over take Dirty Dan sooner than later.

I agree with Thornhill.  Super excited to see him in game action.  Also, Darwin Thompson and Mecole.  Thompson sounds like he's got some nice speed and vision and want to see it against another teams defense.  

Very excited to see the overall competition of the back-end of the roster.

4 hours ago, DieHard said:

Agree that this is the first pre-season game that I've been interested in for a long time.  I'm interested to see Pringle, Saunders, the CBs (Wade, Fields, etc.) and how the LBs are used.  Also anxious to see if Davis gets any targets and whether he's as quick as reports say he is.  Also would like to see McKensie get some playing time but not as a Mahomes protector. 

4 hours ago, DieHard said:

Pringle went from darling pre-camp to the invisible man. WR depth is wide open.

Funny you mentioned him.  I listen to the Locked On Chiefs Podcast most days and today they were discussing camp competition at various positions.  The talkers agreed that Pringle has looked good and expect him to be #5.  Seems he can play special teams better than Kemp and also Deiter's job is in jeopardy.  Think much of that is based on reps in camp. 

31 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Funny you mentioned him.  I listen to the Locked On Chiefs Podcast most days and today they were discussing camp competition at various positions.  The talkers agreed that Pringle has looked good and expect him to be #5.  Seems he can play special teams better than Kemp and also Deiter's job is in jeopardy.  Think much of that is based on reps in camp. 

Kemp is a special teams stud and he’s actually the WR I’ve heard this week getting the most buzz beyond the big 4. I

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Kemp is a special teams stud and he’s actually the WR I’ve heard this week getting the most buzz beyond the big 4. I

Not agreeing or disagreeing.  Just referencing what was on the blog by two guys reporting on the camp.

41 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Not agreeing or disagreeing.  Just referencing what was on the blog by two guys reporting on the camp.

Either way the 5 and likely 6 WRs are going to be interesting.  I also think Dave Toub gets 2-3 players regardless. Last year DAT and Kemp were likely those. I’ve kind of assumed Pringle and Deiter had inside track. Now?

Archived