Most excited to see on Saturday?

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

AId2L6cw_bigger.jpg
Andy said Patrick Mahomes will play for the first quarter on Saturday. Henne gets the 2nd quarter, Shurmur gets the 3rd & Litton gets the 4th. #Chiefs

Well that's a baffling decision.  I mean Pat probably won't play the entire quarter, but I think I'd just sit him till Game 3.

17 hours ago, jetlord said:

Hard to judge the RB rotation when the ones are on the field for a quarter or less.  Also, they may be cautious with Williams. 

I hope they approach the RBs as more of a committee that plays throughout the game. So many question marks in the whole group.

5 hours ago, DieHard said:

I would not expect more than a series for Clark or Okafor with being dinged up a little lately. Speaks can burn some fat off with extended playing time.

Is Speaks ahead of Kpass?  I want to see Tanoh since the reports out of TC are that he is finally getting it.  If Okafor doesn't play, we should see both of them early in the game. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Is Speaks ahead of Kpass?  I want to see Tanoh since the reports out of TC are that he is finally getting it.  If Okafor doesn't play, we should see both of them early in the game. 

I read that Kpass was way ahead of Speaks. Kpass has rotated with the ones and they said Speaks would be on the bubble if not for his draft status. 

Hate to put too much into camp performance but I can’t wait to see both.

I’d be most excited to see no injuries to any players, especially the starters. Other than that I’d like to see the first team offense score and the first team defense get a convincing stop. And also see who is the next Nate Eachus or Bobby Sippio the board will anoint from this rookie class. 

Archived