4 hours ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

is it going to be shown on any network other than The NFL Network?  They are a little to pricey for my budget. 

All four preseason games are shown locally on KCTV5 (CBS) and also being streamed on the Chiefs mobile app 

16 hours ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

is it going to be shown on any network other than The NFL Network?  They are a little to pricey for my budget. 

For those not in the KC market, the NFL network is going to replay the Chiefs game at 2am.  I have already set me DVR.

it's not live on nfl network at 7.  it's only a local broadcast for KC market or you can watch that broadcast through NFL GamePass on the NFL.com app.

Next week's game @PIT is a live NFL Network broadcast.

38 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

where can i find the app?

Chiefs.com has a link to upload or you can just do an internet search for Chiefs mobile app and it will pop right up.  Smart TVs, phones, tablets ect.  You can watch on any of them. 

Used NFL Game Pass...... offers one week free trial.  Shows Exhibition games live. I love the system. All the regular season games recorded, short version or full version. You can go back years. Just watched last years first four games. Can also get the audio live for all games and choose home or away feed. $99 per year is a deal.

Archived