Contracts? Mahomes?

2 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Well, you worked pretty hard yourself in going back to 2008 and Tyler F******* Thigpen....I would not have thought that possible and yet there you are.

Really, when you use google it isn’t any more difficult to look up Tyler thigpen than Patrick mahomes.  Even though it’s way back in 2008 it’s just right there. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Really, when you use google it isn’t any more difficult to look up Tyler thigpen than Patrick mahomes.  Even though it’s way back in 2008 it’s just right there. 

At least you admitted to using Google and didn't try to pass yourself off as a Tyler Thigpen historian who knows his career stats like the Pledge of Allegiance..

Kudos to you

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

At least you admitted to using Google and didn't try to pass yourself off as a Tyler Thigpen historian who knows his career stats like the Pledge of Allegiance..

Kudos to you

I’m more of a techie than a sports guy. I bet between Shane falco and Johnny Utah stays I could prove keaunu Reeves is a better passer than Jackson. In spite of his five interceptions in the sugar bowl. 

31 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I’m more of a techie than a sports guy. I bet between Shane falco and Johnny Utah stays I could prove keaunu Reeves is a better passer than Jackson. In spite of his five interceptions in the sugar bowl. 

Johnny Utah has a bad knee.

Archived