KC @ PIT NFL Pre-Season Game #2 Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I like Millers versatility.

Its not just him (ragland).  Nieman ran right past a play earlier.  Only Damien Wilson looks like a legit 4-3 lb at this point, but again this is preseason so i'll reserve judgment for later in the season.   

Lee is going to surprise everyone. Jets fans were enraged over losing him. He’s been the best lb in the preseason.

Cody Thompson could totally be our Julian Edelman.   Dude runs great route and has good hands.  Pringle has the speed but has been known to drop the ball.   Dieter is going to get IRed.  No way having back spasms for that long isn't something more serious, especially with the medical care he has access to.   Obviously just my opinion but I think the WR's are Hill, Watkins, Robinson, Hardman, Pringle and Thompson (if Kemp indeed has an ACL tear).    

57 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

We have no good backup qb's.

Henne is just fine.  Not gonna have a great backup when your main QB is gonna be hecka expensive soon.  Dude scored on the Steelers starting D with a bunch of backups.  What more do you want from a QB you don't ever want to see?

Thompson makes this team imo.  He's got the most upside as a WR of all the guys past the top 4.  He'll have to make his bones on ST, but he brings a skillset we don't have with the other WRs... big, strong, ok speed but great routes, great hands and elite COD.

Kemp was great on ST and as a blocker, but 3 years in and he's still pretty meh as a receiver. 

I agree with those saying it's Pringle and Thompson for spots 5 & 6. 

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

I think Thompson has more upside than most of our "bubble" WRs. Not sure if he's legit but so far he's doing a great job with the limited chances. 

He’s one of those guys that will carve out a role at any level or any team he plays for in my opinion.  I hope he makes it. 

I think I'm the only person on earth left that is a fan of Carlos Hyde. Other than his family and the Chiefs front office.

Defense didnt stayed vanilla and you can still see the improvement. They are faster, more aggressive, and they are learning as a group.

The Chiefs are going to he a real handful when we go to war on Sundays with all our 1's and open playbooks. We are gonna fucking beat the piss out of most teams.

Archived