Tyreek trade..

There’s stuff all over Twitter about rumors of Tyreek and a trade. Mostly Geoff Schwartz.. 

for a defensive player 

there is no one like him. This isn’t like Peters. This will haunt KC imo

i hope Veach thinks this through 

when this stuff starts it’s usually true

brace yourself 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, jetlord said:

Ummm.   need a little more verification than just someone trying to stir interest in his writings.

I understand. But when grumbling start, it’s usually legit. Schwartz has broke a few things recently: he usually has sources

2 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I understand. But when grumbling start, it’s usually legit. Schwartz has broke a few things recently: he usually has sources

Unless the Chiefs have information that Hill won't be here long term and Schwartz knows about it, I'm remaining unconvinced.  The staff apparently likes Hardman and that means they need Hill or Watkins less, but I'd expect Watkins to be gone next season rather than Hill.  Hill has a special talent with his speed and quickness.  Hardman is close behind or should be with experience.  Watkins has #1 talent, but isn't elite and has a history of injury.  Guess which two the Chiefs would want to keep.

I was going to post something like this last night but it was at 2am and was too tired to articulate.   I'm not sure I understand the thinking.  It purely has to be based on the fear of Tyreek messing up again because any player worth anything is going to cost just as much as Tyreek would in return.  Also we have leverage with him at the moment and could get a steal.   For me though you would never get a player on the defensive side of the ball that could effect a game like Tyreek could on the offensive side of the ball.  Unless your getting Jalen Ramsey and a 3rd round pick (something ridiculous), then I don't understand that trade.   But like many of you said people talk at this time of the year so who knows.   

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I was going to post something like this last night but it was at 2am and was too tired to articulate.   I'm not sure I understand the thinking.  It purely has to be based on the fear of Tyreek messing up again because any player worth anything is going to cost just as much as Tyreek would in return.  Also we have leverage with him at the moment and could get a steal.   For me though you would never get a player on the defensive side of the ball that could effect a game like Tyreek could on the offensive side of the ball.  Unless your getting Jalen Ramsey and a 3rd round pick (something ridiculous), then I don't understand that trade.   But like many of you said people talk at this time of the year so who knows.   

agreed

10 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

They ain't gonna trade him. His relationships with the players and fans are great, dude is loved in this city 

This is the NFL.

schwartz is usually on point

i hope he’s wrong 

13 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

agreed

I agree with this.

but Schwartz’ whole point is offense under Reid will never be a problem. 

And in crunch, you need someone who can make stops

he mentioned jalen Ramsey 

If they believe in Watkins and him staying healthy it makes sense. Watkins is signed for 16 mil next year which gives us a chance to get another WR or extend Watkins with Hardman. If we get a great offer it would make sense then as Hill will want better than Watkins money. We can then resign Jones and also extend whoever we get, Ramsey as an example, and draft picks. All depends though on Watkins health and right now that is a huge gamble

I wonder if it could be Peterson+one of the Cards young talented WRs.  Seems Hill would fit right in with that high flying college offense.  Then again Hill fits into any offense lol

otherwise Ramsey makes sense

11 minutes ago, Balto said:

I wonder if it could be Peterson+one of the Cards young talented WRs.  Seems Hill would fit right in with that high flying college offense.  Then again Hill fits into any offense lol

If true, shows how terrible our corners must be in all honesty 

18 minutes ago, Balto said:

If so, peterson is done for 6 games. WR would help us immediately but has to learn the system. Hell with their new coach i would ask for a pick too. Rake them over the coals

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

If so, peterson is done for 6 games. WR would help us immediately but has to learn the system. Hell with their new coach i would ask for a pick too. Rake them over the coals

2 firsts and Peterson. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

if they do  it better be a stud.. I seen something that Clowney  was on the trading Block..but do we really need him or can we afford him?.

The answer is no. There's no way they can invest 200 million dollars at DE between him and Clark. These mega contracts almost always end up hurting the team long terms as it is. The Chiefs can afford another big contract, but not at the position where they just handed one out 5 months ago.

Archived