Andrew Luck retiring?

wilkie

20 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Very Rich. End up making millions more in bradcasting. Screw the Colts. They had KC number for years.

They had KC's number because as an organization the Chiefs shot themselves in the foot as often as other teams just beat us. The rest of your statement means absolutely nothing in relation to what I said. 

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

They had KC's number because as an organization the Chiefs shot themselves in the foot as often as other teams just beat us. The rest of your statement means absolutely nothing in relation to what I said. 

🙄 Simple you feel sorry for him. I do not.

Just goes to show the 

4 minutes ago, dhitter said:

They had our number because they had an elite QB with the exception of 1995. Marty Shottenhiemer gave that one away. 

29 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Don’t forget Lin Elliott. 

Lin had struggled the last month of the season. Marty should have cut him.  But even still the ridiculous strategy of having a shaky warm weather QB throw the ball all over the field in sub artic conditions is why we lost.  Especially when he had a HOF RB averaging over 5 YPC in the game. 

I saw the news on my phone and did't believe it initially. It's a surprise, but again not a total surprise. He's had some tough injuries, and seems like a smart dude. It must not be worth it to him.

I remember a few years ago when Patrick Willis retired at the same age. I think some of these guys have more going on in their life that's more important than football. I actually don't blame them.

18 minutes ago, qnet said:

I saw the news on my phone and did't believe it initially. It's a surprise, but again not a total surprise. He's had some tough injuries, and seems like a smart dude. It must not be worth it to him.

I remember a few years ago when Patrick Willis retired at the same age. I think some of these guys have more going on in their life that's more important than football. I actually don't blame them.

These are human beings we are talking about, not robots.  There are years of life after football (life does not end at 30 or 35).

I worry about these guys f-ing up their bodies &/or minds.  Take Mitch Morse for example:  I’m worried that dude’s going to have scrambled eggs for brains if he plays 2-3 more years. 

Anyone remember the story of Mike Webster?  Again, these are people with families. I hate to see guys crippled for the rest of their lives.

58 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

i heard that on NFL Network. pretty disgusting actions by a so called fanbase

Lets see. The guy quits two weeks before the season opener. If Im a season ticket holder I want a refund. He should have quit before the draft. He is a typical spoiled rich athlete. Fans should be allowed to express their disappointment. How would Chief fans feel if Mahomes retired yesterday and Chad Henne was the starter? Its worse than Berry with his day to day BS.

Archived