its the time you all have been waiting for

OT's post 3rd preseason  game 2019 Season W-L prediction.

11-5

as a rule I dont go  game by game W-L's but I will say this. I think the Jags game with their D looking stout especially with that new rookie is going to make the game too close for comfort..Chiefs' D still trying to figure things out.

Always seem to have trouble with the Ravens( that's all the love yu'll get from me Hands) as well as the Titans. Bears concern me as well..actually 3 of the NFC North concern me with throwing in the Vikequeens

I do think we lose to the Packers , Chargers in Mexico & the Pats

I think we win the division on a tie breaker but no HFA through out

..bonus prediction

MVPat throws for 4K yrds  38 TD's and 12 ints 

Between 11 and 13 wins. I just can't predict. The Chiefs offense will still be explosive , but the league might catch up to the scheme. We may have a showing like our 1st two drives against Pitt. May be too much too overcome if we're on the road. Reid, always has at least two head-scratching losses during the course of the season where the team looks unprepared; Expect no different this year. Our defense will it be good enough to win games singly-handely? That is the question I do not know yet. Last year I predicted 12-4 bc I knew Mahomes would turn heads quickly and get off to a blazing start as does Reid typically. Of course we knew what we had in Father Time's D already.  We may lose a surprising game say 2nd week at Oakland. Perhaps win a non-favored game such as at NE or Chicago. The difference between us getting a 1st round bye in the Playoffs will be up to Chris Jones and Frank Clark. Believe it, the rest of the dudes will just fill space until Spags gets the players he needs exactly to fit his scheme. 1st year in this defense. 2nd year the league gets a look at Mahomes.

11-5 or 13-3. Won't be 12-4 😂

It's all about who gets hot in December. I think we win out in December this year. The Super Bowl is for the taking throw the records out in the post season. 

15-1

so hard to go undefeated but will come close.  D will be twice as good as last season and O tops in the NFL.  Patty Cakes will hit 5000/50 again 

Pats don’t make AFC championship.....Chiefs get #1 seed, Texans #2

wild card:  Ravens vs Chargers, Ravens win

wild card:  Steelers vs Patriots, Patriots win

Chiefs vs Ravens, Chiefs win

Texans vs Patriots, Texans win

Chiefs vs Texans at Arrowhead.......Chiefs WIN

Chiefs vs Rams...........Chiefs win super bowl and Rams start to be talked about in the same breath as the Buffalo Bills 

Home

Denver Broncos - W

Los Angeles Chargers - W

Oakland Raiders - W

Baltimore Ravens - W

Green Bay Packers - W

Houston Texans - W

Indianapolis Colts - W

Minnesota Vikings - W

Road

Denver Broncos - W

Los Angeles Chargers - L

Oakland Raiders - W

Chicago Bears -W

Detroit Lions - W

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

New England Patriots - L

Tennessee Titans - W

14-2

AFC

1 - KC

2 - NE

3 - CLE

4 - HOU

WC - LAC

WC - BAL

—————

CLE>BAL

LAC>HOU

—————

KC>LAC

NE>CLE

—————

KC>NE

NFC

1 - NO

2 - LAR

3 - CHI

4 - PHI

WC - SEA

WC - MIN

—————

CHI>MIN

PHI>SEA

—————

NO>PHI

CHI>LAR

—————

CHI>NO

—————

KC>CHI

Both losses during the regular season are avenged in the playoffs en route to a Superbowl victory.

Likely losses.  

at NE, at Denver

Toss ups

LAC twice, at Chi

We should win but turnovers or sloppy play could very realistically beat us

at Tenn, at Jax, Balt, Minn

We win the other 7 with relatively good play. So let’s say we lay one egg somewhere that leaves baseline of 6 wins. If we can win half the above games we are at 10.5   

II think 10-11 wins.  11 wins West and gets 2 seed.  

I think we will be very dangerous in Jan regardless so let’s just make sure we get there.