Chiefs-Jags

12 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Ramsey can follow Hill.  By the time they're forty yards downfield, Ramsey will be following by about three yards. 

He did a great job the first go round with Tyreek, holding him to 4 catches and 60 yards. Heck the Jags did a great job overall as Mahomes did get to 303 yards but had 0 TDs and 2 INTs. Jags defense and Ramsey are the real deal. They just got undone by a horrible QB. 

57 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

He did a great job the first go round with Tyreek, holding him to 4 catches and 60 yards. Heck the Jags did a great job overall as Mahomes did get to 303 yards but had 0 TDs and 2 INTs. Jags defense and Ramsey are the real deal. They just got undone by a horrible QB. 

No doubt, Ramsey is an elite corner.  Still, Hill did make one long reception IIRC. 

25 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Was Watkins healthy that game? Curious...if not it will be a different game this go. Watkins, Hill, Kelce, Mecole...but Jags have Foles this go. Be a hell of a fun game to watch. 

Kelce went 5 for 100 yards. Watkins had 6 for 78. Hill as mentioned was 4 for 61.

That is 15 receptions for 239 yards out of those 3.

Now throw in Hardman and it will only be better.

11 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Kelce went 5 for 100 yards. Watkins had 6 for 78. Hill as mentioned was 4 for 61.

Robinson likely still #3.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

We’ve got enough weapons to get deep into that secondary which helps. But they have a really good Dline and Josh Allen is going to be a beast so they can put plenty of pressure on the MVP.  They held offense to one TD through 3 quarters in KC as well. If Foles plays reasonably well. This game will be very tough. 

What's funny about this is that we have so many weapons, but shadowing Hill, they've essentially taken their best player off the field.  Hill can play decoy, and the others can roll up the catches and yards.   That's why multiple threats are important.  Honestly, if I were Jax or any opposing team, I'd be moving my top cover corner around, to keep giving the QB different looks.  Strapping him to one guy seems like a futile move. 

13 hours ago, jetlord said:

No doubt, Ramsey is an elite corner.  Still, Hill did make one long reception IIRC. 

36 yards... 

now what is jalen gonna do with that trip right, kelce left thing... 

that hill watkins, and hardman  clearing out for each other.... that thing is nasty... by the way.... kelce was wide open, hill was open, watkins was open, and hardman was open... 

10 hours ago, moons314 said:

What's funny about this is that we have so many weapons, but shadowing Hill, they've essentially taken their best player off the field.  Hill can play decoy, and the others can roll up the catches and yards.   That's why multiple threats are important.  Honestly, if I were Jax or any opposing team, I'd be moving my top cover corner around, to keep giving the QB different looks.  Strapping him to one guy seems like a futile move. 

Playbook straight from the Patriots in the AFC Title game although they doubled Tyreek with its fastest corner and best safety. But gave the oline a bunch of different looks and generated tons of pressure until Andy adjusted at halftime. Jags have more talent to potentially pull it off better.  

Archived