What are you looking for in tonight's game?

The Chiefs/Packers game is so meaningless that there's really no reason to play it.  Still, I'll probably watch it just to see a few players and how they stack up against the scrubs on the Pack team.

Hyde....Will he show enough to interest other teams in search of a back up RB?  Lots of teams have an excess at RB so Carlos better look good.

WRs...Pringle, C. Thompson.  They bring different skill sets to the game, but maybe only one makes the final 53.  Which one?

CBs..Miller, Fields, Fenton, and Wade.  Pick two.  Maybe pick one if Veach finds a FA after the cuts.

OGs..The team seems to think both Alligretti and McKenzie have potential.  Can they afford to keep nine O-line?  Which will show up best tonight?

QBs...Shurmer seem to have the edge over Litton for at least a PS slot.  Can he cement that?

Cam Fox punt will enough to make the PS in hopes of next year?  Will Ward be given more experience or be held out to eliminate risk?  Who else besides Hyde will be in the backfield?  Can Watts or Lucas flash?  Will DOD finally show up? (He hasn't really earned a spot so far IMHO)

So what is everyone else looking at tonight? 

Are the starters playing at all?  Im at work, so if no starters I’m not going to bother. The backup position battles mean very little to me anymore.  It’s just not entertaining watching bad football being played by a majority of guys who won’t make rosters. 

17 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Are the starters playing at all?  Im at work, so if no starters I’m not going to bother. The backup position battles mean very little to me anymore.  It’s just not entertaining watching bad football being played by a majority of guys who won’t make rosters. 

No starters will olay. This is all for 2nd stringers in the beginning? Nit all of them though and below playing for a spot on the team. Also for them to show what they have for other teams if cut.

Archived