Chiefs vs Packers thread

6 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Shurmur just doesn’t appear to have a chance to be a decent nfl qb to me. O well take a flyer on another young qb in late rounds next year. Eventually one will hit and you flip it for a high pick

His arm is one limp penis.

Ragland was fucking roasted by a rookie on a routine play.

Just now, liquidfriend said:

His arm is one limp penis.

Ragland was fucking roasted by a rookie on a routine play.

So you noticed ragland couldn’t hang with 4th stringers as well. Sadly the one time ive ever seen him edge rush was tonight and he was unexpectedly good at it. I wouldn’t bank on that ever happening vs a real tackle though 

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

So you noticed ragland couldn’t hang with 4th stringers as well. Sadly the one time ive ever seen him edge rush was tonight and he was unexpectedly good at it. I wouldn’t bank on that ever happening vs a real tackle though 

His instincts are just garbage.  He can lay a bit of a hit but that's all I see from him.

They need to just move on, but probably won't.

Just now, liquidfriend said:

His instincts are just garbage.  He can lay a bit of a hit but that's all I see from him.

They need to just move on, but probably won't.

DoD can lay hits. Go with the younger faster guy. 

I'm watching the Packers feed of this turd bowl.

Very complementary of the Chiefs.  Harlan and the concussed idiot with him keep talking how the Chiefs are expected to be a legit AFC contender.  Very excited when they make any play on the Chiefs.

I miss Kevin Harlan.

Wisconsin commercials are garbage.

Anyone catch Todd McShay with the unintentional hot mic comment after seeing Andy Reid apparently very animated in his displeasure "Let's just say I don't think 26 has a spot on the roster."

26 is Mark Fields which is interesting because he’s on the final 52 of most roster projections. 

59 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I'm watching the Packers feed of this turd bowl.

Very complementary of the Chiefs.  Harlan and the concussed idiot with him keep talking how the Chiefs are expected to be a legit AFC contender.  Very excited when they make any play on the Chiefs.

I miss Kevin Harlan.

Wisconsin commercials are garbage.

Oh baby what a play!  Harlan was awesome here.  

Archived