Cuts & Players KC may have interest in?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Houston released Derrick Baity, UDFA from Kentucky that played for House. Maybe a depth guy to keep an eye on. We've cut and traded a CB today, making by far our worst position group even thinner. Veach has to have something up his sleeve.

You're probably right, but trading away Fields didn't thin the CB group.  He wasn't going to play here anyway. 

The #Seahawks traded Frank Clark, a #Texans 3rd round pick, spare parts that would struggle to make the roster. The Seahawks received Jadeveon Clowney, a #Chiefs 1st in 2019, a Chiefs 2nd in 2020 (and they’ll get a 3rd comp pick back if they don’t keep Clowney)

Nick MensioVerified account @NickMensio
FollowFollow @NickMensio
More

Jadeveon Clowney is (far) better than both Frank Clark & Dee Ford. And Clark got the #Seahawks a first-round pick from the #Chiefs. And Ford brought the #Chiefs a second-rounder from the #49ers. The #Texans get a late third and two bum LBs for Clowney. Maybe hire a GM, dinguses.

8:57 AM - 31 Aug 2019

10 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

How anyone could think the walking injuries clowney or dee ford is better than frank clarke is beyond me.

also i am down to being in shady mccoy, i am scared of his ball security but i would be more comfortable with him as our 3rd back than darrell williams. 

Absolutely correct on Clark.

9 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Keep track of all #Chiefs roster cuts here as they happen. WR Cody Thompson is the latest.

I liked thompson much better than pringle, that being said who the chiefs 6th wr on the roster is won’t be the difference in a superbowl or not

2 hours ago, robgar said:

we turned down clowney before we signed clark. we got the guy we wanted.. 

There was no clear cut info showing that KC turned down Clowney?

Clowney does seem injury prone.

KC way over payed for Clark. It was the case then & still is. That said: He is on the team so I hope he is a superstar stud KC needs.

4 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

KC way over payed for Clark. It was the case then & still is. That said: He is on the team so I hope he is a superstar stud KC needs.

I agree with this. We also way over paid for Watkins, but I they are both key guys to making this work. Paying less for a player they don’t think will make us significantly better makes less sense to me than over paying for the right guy.

Just now, DieHard said:

I agree with this. We also way over paid for Watkins, but I they are both key guys to making this work. Paying less for a player they don’t think will make us significantly better makes less sense to me than over paying for the right guy.

Sometimes you have to spend money to make money so to speak..

Archived