2019 CC board donation drive

Hi guys.  The new NFL year is finally here!!!  It may be the most exciting year we've seen in a long time for Chiefs fans. 

If you do enjoy the board please consider donating to the site this year.  We are hoping to cover as much as we can of the yearly board costs. 

A lot or a little, doesn't matter.  Even 5 bucks helps. 

We appreciate all of the members and here's to the best season of Chiefs football ever!!!

If you would like to donate shoot me a PM and I'll get you the paypal info.  If you'd rather use other means let me know.  

Hell yes. Lord only knows how many hours I have spent reading this crazy stuff. Much love to all my coalition brothers. And much love to Boss and especially Xen. How this has not given you a nervous breakdown is medical mystery. Must have some killer scripts.

3 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Hell yes. Lord only knows how many hours I have spent reading this crazy stuff. Much love to all my coalition brothers. And much love to Boss and especially Xen. How this has not given you a nervous breakdown is medical mystery. Must have some killer scripts.

lol no breakdowns but you fuckers did turn my hair gray prematurely.

3 hours ago, DieHard said:

the mods do all the work ...he just drops in lol