AB to the Patriots for nothing

VIChiefsFan

NFL now has a real problem. I think most fans are tired of the Patriots. Every year they plug their roster with some crap ass guy who behaves for the short term. So much for the salary cap mattering. This is complete crap. May as well just move on to 2021 Superbowl. The Patriots will win again this year. Shitty division & allowed to sign a 20 million dollar receiver for 5. 

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

NFL now has a real problem. I think most fans are tired of the Patriots. Every year they plug their roster with some crap ass guy who behaves for the short term. So much for the salary cap mattering. This is complete crap.

U kidding right? NFL loves the pats 

3 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

NFL now has a real problem. I think most fans are tired of the Patriots. Every year they plug their roster with some crap ass guy who behaves for the short term. So much for the salary cap mattering. This is complete crap.

What do you mean by “so much for the salary cap mattering.”..?

3 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

What do you mean by “so much for the salary cap mattering.”..?

Brown is a big ticket guy in free agency. But now the NFL lets a complete jack ass go free and sign on the cheap. The cap is to keep the league competitive. Allowing Brown to sign for cheap circumvents all the work other teams have done to work within the cap & rules.

56 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

NFL may love them but most fans are tired of the same team winning. Brown should be suspended for his actions in OAK. 

It doesn’t matter, Brown or no Brown. The road goes thru KC. Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman. That is scarier then Brown/Gordon/Edelman

2 hours ago, FANATIC said:

NFL now has a real problem. I think most fans are tired of the Patriots. Every year they plug their roster with some crap ass guy who behaves for the short term. So much for the salary cap mattering. This is complete crap. May as well just move on to 2021 Superbowl. The Patriots will win again this year. Shitty division & allowed to sign a 20 million dollar receiver for 5. 

I see it differently.  Not that I disagree that it’s total crap that they sign him for so cheap, but I feel like it shows the patriots concern and lack of confidence in their skill positions.  Edelman is getting long in the tooth - as is Brady - and Gronk and Hogan are both gone. Brown will make the Patriots better, but not appreciably better than last years cast of skill players as a whole. They took on a locker room cancer. Pure and simple. If the Chiefs defense is middle of the pack this year they are the better team. 

Archived