It's Raiders week

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

At least we have more time to rest up than they do. I am probably more worried about them keeping the score close than stopping us.

With Hill out, the Raiders defense will focus on Watkins and Kelce.  Reid better have a plan for the RBs and Hardman to spread it around. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

With Hill out, the Raiders defense will focus on Watkins and Kelce.  Reid better have a plan for the RBs and Hardman to spread it around. 

Hill's out and I expect Patrick to downplay the ankle injury as much as possible to keep the Raiders guessing. We flat had to change our playcalling after the ankle was rolled and I would be surprised if that doesn't continue for a few weeks at least. I'll bet Andy actually uses DAT and Hardman in some combo Tyreek type role

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

This doesn't worry me at all.  We lost hill and had a hobbled Mahomes against(arguably) the best defense in the league and didn't punt until our backup QB was in the game.  With DAT coming back this week I'm fully expecting more of the same.

46 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

This doesn't worry me at all.  We lost hill and had a hobbled Mahomes against(arguably) the best defense in the league and didn't punt until our backup QB was in the game.  With DAT coming back this week I'm fully expecting more of the same.

True, but the Raiders have a short week to prepare to a Chiefs team without Hill.  They'll account for Watkins better than the Jags did.  The Chiefs should still win, but there something about Chiefs/Raiders games over the years that makes all their fans nervous.  

Where is Broncodick? Those guys looked like the walking dead. Jeez. Joe Fucco had the energy of a snail. That head coach? Are you kidding me? Complete idiot running that team. Then there was horse face on the side lines. He stuck out like a moron in that blue suit and HUGE HEAD.

Raiders played a team that quit when boarding the plane to Oakland. Broncos must of thought it was an exhibition game.

Was that Really Chucky taking a victory lap , hand slapping and hugging fans in THE BLACK ASS HOLE? You would have thought they beat a real team and won a playoff game.

27 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Where is Broncodick? Those guys looked like the walking dead. Jeez. Joe Fucco had the energy of a snail. That head coach? Are you kidding me? Complete idiot running that team. Then there was horse face on the side lines. He stuck out like a moron in that blue suit and HUGE HEAD.

Raiders played a team that quit when boarding the plane to Oakland. Broncos must of thought it was an exhibition game.

Was that Really Chucky taking a victory lap , hand slapping and hugging fans in THE BLACK ASS HOLE? You would have thought they beat a real team and won a playoff game.

Exhibit A

LOL

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Raiders are going to dink and dunk. This is the gruden offense. This will play right into our zone defense.

tight game. Raiders will try to control clock. 

Reid and Gruden are from the same coaching tree, I wonder how similar their styles are. I guess since having Mahomes, Reids offense isn't the typical WCO. 

Archived