It's Raiders week

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of many like minded posts over at the Raider board:

"The quarterback must go down and he must go down hard"

"Go after Mahomes ankle, I don’t even care if the ball is gone. I’m happy to take a 15 yard penalty early if it puts him out of the game. Same with Kelce, ring his bell, smash his skull. Remove those two and we win without breaking sweat."

3 hours ago, dhitter said:

This is one of many like minded posts over at the Raider board:

"The quarterback must go down and he must go down hard"

"Go after Mahomes ankle, I don’t even care if the ball is gone. I’m happy to take a 15 yard penalty early if it puts him out of the game. Same with Kelce, ring his bell, smash his skull. Remove those two and we win without breaking sweat."

Sounds like every Raiders fan who ever existed.  I hate the Raiders, but mostly I hate their fans. Fortunately, I know that the players in the NFL don't think like that anymore. It could be them at any moment and mostly they respect each other.  Just because Ben Davidson and that crowd did that a half century ago doesn't mean anything.  Gruden does not encourage or reward cheap shots like that, and the NFL fines and suspends players to protect their stars.  Gruden can't afford to lose another guy.  The Raiders board is full of  13 year old pre-adolescent he-man asshole boys who wear Darth Vader costumes to bed over their Spider Man underwear.

3 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Sounds like every Raiders fan who ever existed.  I hate the Raiders, but mostly I hate their fans. Fortunately, I know that the players in the NFL don't think like that anymore. It could be them at any moment and mostly they respect each other.  Just because Ben Davidson and that crowd did that a half century ago doesn't mean anything.  Gruden does not encourage or reward cheap shots like that, and the NFL fines and suspends players to protect their stars.  Gruden can't afford to lose another guy.  The Raiders board is full of  13 year old pre-adolescent he-man asshole boys who wear Darth Vader costumes to bed over their Spider Man underwear.

Does that mean that everyone here wears the Indian costume from the Village People?

Not you Jet, i know you wear your Pilots Uniform everyday....

54 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I used to go to a sports bar that had a large gathering of Raider fans. They had the typical Raider fan "ex-biker just released from prison" look to them. They genuinely cheered when quarterbacks got hurt. They would yell stuff like " I hope he broke his f'n neck!!" I stopped going to that sports bar after that.😨

33 minutes ago, dhitter said:

I used to go to a sports bar that had a large gathering of Raider fans. They had the typical Raider fan "ex-biker just released from prison" look to them. They genuinely cheered when quarterbacks got hurt. They would yell stuff like " I hope he broke his f'n neck!!" I stopped going to that sports bar after that.😨

That's crazy, it's going to be strange calling them the Las Vegas Raiders next season.

5 hours ago, dhitter said:

Was this the bar?

14 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

I think we win by 7 or 8 pts.

Raiders are a lot younger and faster and better than they have been for a few years.  I agree, though.  Chiefs have too many weapons.  We win by at least a touchdown. I have a feeling Thornhill is going to snag a pass from Carr today. Shady will hurt them when it counts the most. Mahomes may be more mobile than they have been letting on. He will exploit their attempts to over pressure him.  Mahomes is more than capable of basing his attack around throws to the backs and to the running game.  A lot of RPO's.  A few shots downfield at the most.

8 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Raiders are a lot younger and faster and better than they have been for a few years.  I agree, though.  Chiefs have too many weapons.  We win by at least a touchdown. I have a feeling Thornhill is going to snag a pass from Carr today. Shady will hurt them when it counts the most. Mahomes may be more mobile than they have been letting on. He will exploit their attempts to over pressure him.  Mahomes is more than capable of basing his attack around throws to the backs and to the running game.  A lot of RPO's.  A few shots downfield at the most.

I like the Badger to get his first pick today.

Archived