Crazy Continues

FANATIC

Antonio Brown has been accused of rape and sexual assault stemming from three different incidents in 2017 and 2018.

A lawsuit from Brown's former trainer, Britney Taylor, claims Brown "sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017" and "forcibly raped her" in March 2018 before bragging about it in "profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit." It's unclear if she's reported any of the three incidents to the police, but she has stated that she'd cooperate with any NFL investigations. Brown and his legal team have denied any wrongdoings and "will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations." This story will certainly be continued.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor was a gymnast at Central Michigan, where Brown attended college. According to the lawsuit, they met in a bible-study group at the school and stayed friends, then fell out of touch for several years before reconnecting in June 2017, with Brown hiring her to assist in his physical training.

The alleged incidents have left Taylor suffering "near-daily panic attacks and suicidal ideations," per the lawsuit.

"As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision," Taylor said in a statement. "I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault."

Brown, a Miami native, was officially signed by the Patriots on Monday after a weeks-long saga with the Raiders that eventually led to his release. He is scheduled to practice for the first time with New England on Wednesday.

Heitner told ESPN's Michael Eaves that he's "not been in contact with the league regarding this lawsuit."

There was no immediate comment from the Patriots or the NFL.

Wonder if Brady still wants Brown to sleep/stay in his home? 

Brady: Hey Bro we need to talk. You see its not me saying this. If it was up to me ....we are good. But.....My wife says you can not stay here. So She wants you to leave. Something about a RAPE? NO worries,  MR Kraft can HOOK you up.

I'll reserve judgment until more facts come out but that isn't good on the PR front.  Its also a huge distraction for a team that is known to dislike distractions to the point of shipping off backup qb's to squelch them.   If true though they just shipped off their insurance policy to the Jets.   

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I'll reserve judgment until more facts come out but that isn't good on the PR front.  Its also a huge distraction for a team that is known to dislike distractions to the point of shipping off backup qb's to squelch them.   If true though they just shipped off their insurance policy to the Jets.   

LOL. Meantime it will take weeks, months and much protesting before any real provable facts come out. Well ,then again,  maybe Pats fans dont care. 

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

LOL. Meantime it will take weeks, months and much protesting before any real provable facts come out. Well ,then again,  maybe Pats fans dont care. 

I dunno, it's a long shot but he could get placed on the exempt list while they do an investigation.

2 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I dunno, it's a long shot but he could get placed on the exempt list while they do an investigation.

I mean, everyone ASSUMED this was going to happen to Tyreek and I think if that stuff had gone down during the season that is probably what would have happened.

When asked to define the culture he's created in New England that is commonly referred to as the "Patriot Way" during his weekly conference call, Belichick told reporters he didn't know what it was either.

"Yeah, I don't know that I've ever used that term," Belichick said. "I'm not really sure what that is either. I appreciate you asking about it though, but I don't know. It's a good question."

Just now, FANATIC said:

When asked to define the culture he's created in New England that is commonly referred to as the "Patriot Way" during his weekly conference call, Belichick told reporters he didn't know what it was either.

"Yeah, I don't know that I've ever used that term," Belichick said. "I'm not really sure what that is either. I appreciate you asking about it though, but I don't know. It's a good question."

Maybe they should ask Antonio Brown? 

AB may be a scumbag, but just like Hill, he is innocent until the hard evidence is presented if there is any.  In this case, it's another he said - she said thing and she wants big bucks.  Maybe she should get them, but not until there's more proof.  People are too quick to judge when they don't have a clue as to what the reality is. 

If he wasn't totally insane, had lawsuits piled up to the moon and alleged proof that he self admitted to sexually assaulting the woman than possibly.

I think these people should get a fair shake in court.  How many times of AB saying it's not like it seems before his side of the story isn't thoroughly questioned?

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

AB may be a scumbag, but just like Hill, he is innocent until the hard evidence is presented if there is any.  In this case, it's another he said - she said thing and she wants big bucks.  Maybe she should get them, but not until there's more proof.  People are too quick to judge when they don't have a clue as to what the reality is. 

Wow. He is a scumbag. Have you not noticed this guys extreme behavior. Guilty or not the Pats let a guy in that has proved he has no character. Quit on two teams. The laugh is on them. 

Archived