Crazy Continues

FANATIC

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Wow. He is a scumbag. Have you not noticed this guys extreme behavior. Guilty or not the Pats let a guy in that has proved he has no character. Quit on two teams. The laugh is on them. 

Not sure what you're disagreeing about.  There's a difference between scumbag and legal guilt.  I'm waiting for the thing to play out before assuming guilt.  Nothing more. 

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

Not sure what you're disagreeing about.  There's a difference between scumbag and legal guilt.  I'm waiting for the thing to play out before assuming guilt.  Nothing more. 

I dont care if he is guilty or not. He & Kraft can talk strategy. The Joke is on the Pats.

30 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Normal people usually surprise jackoff onto another person's back.  Seems reasonable.

How is a person unaware of someone whacking off if they're standing close enough to them to get hit with the money shot?

And who would go back to the residence of someone who pulled their cock out and kissed them without their permission? 

Not taking his side, but this shit doesnt add up.

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

How is a person unaware of someone whacking off if they're standing close enough to them to get hit with the money shot?

And who would go back to the residence of someone who pulled their cock out and kissed them without their permission? 

Not taking his side, but this shit doesnt add up.

Well generally people don't have eyes in the back of their head for starters and focusing on a religious service, if the claim is accurate, would be enough to provide a distraction.  That's a pretty easy one, next.

33 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Well generally people don't have eyes in the back of their head for starters and focusing on a religious service, if the claim is accurate, would be enough to provide a distraction.  That's a pretty easy one, next.

Well generally you wouldnt think a person would agree to train again with somebody who rubbed one out and shot a load on them the last time they were in the same room. 

4 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Well generally you wouldnt think a person would agree to train again with somebody who rubbed one out and shot a load on them the last time they were in the same room. 

People try to reason shit out that they shouldn't.  Traumatic instances effect people in weird ways.

According to documents, she passed an FBI level polygraph on the situation and if it was a cash grab, I think the female would have asked for more than the bare minimum.

Like Tyreek, lets not jump to conclusions.  But I feel okay thinking that the nut case guy probably did infact do something nutty.

I can say with total confidence that even if in our own minds it seemed like a false accusation, all of them should be taken seriously.

The Hill case was handled seriously and rightfully so.  

I know people absolutely love to flash the "gotcha!" like bs couldn't contain himself on, but one of these cases had a guy that has a very long history of very erratic behavior while the other had years of all we can assume to be appropriate behavior from the time he joined the team till the time Pryor posted that article.

Good try, but missed the mark.

Or should we believe the guy that was throwing literal furniture off a balcony, almost hitting and injuring a small child, dead beat to another personal trainer, slammed his baby's mama viciously (If you need a warning sign, this is it), stiffed a chef that was storing a fishes head for a dish because "He's trying to send a message!!!!!!!!" and was fired from 2 teams within 6 months?  Yeah, seems pretty level-headed here.

Sources told ESPN’s Adam Schefter that the Patriots organization was unaware of the allegations facing Brown when the former Pittsburgh Steeler and Oakland Raider agreed to terms on a one-year, $15 million contract that carries a $9 million signing bonus and a 2020 option earlier this week.

A seven-time Pro Bowler and five-time All-Pro, Brown had been scheduled to participate in his first practice with New England on Wednesday.

“We are aware of the civil lawsuit that was filed earlier today against Antonio Brown, as well as the response by Antonio’s representatives,” the Patriots followed in a statement. “We take these allegations very seriously. Under no circumstance does this organization condone sexual violence or assault. The league has informed us that they will be investigating. We will have no further comment while that investigation takes place.”

9 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Story seems legit if they have text messages between the two that prove it. 

I don't see how he can deny "all" of it, the text messages prove at least part of it, plus or minus a quibble about consent.  (For the record "quibble" is an intentional understatement.)

21 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

People try to reason shit out that they shouldn't.  Traumatic instances effect people in weird ways.

According to documents, she passed an FBI level polygraph on the situation and if it was a cash grab, I think the female would have asked for more than the bare minimum.

Like Tyreek, lets not jump to conclusions.  But I feel okay thinking that the nut case guy probably did infact do something nutty.

I can say with total confidence that even if in our own minds it seemed like a false accusation, all of them should be taken seriously.

The Hill case was handled seriously and rightfully so.  

I know people absolutely love to flash the "gotcha!" like bs couldn't contain himself on, but one of these cases had a guy that has a very long history of very erratic behavior while the other had years of all we can assume to be appropriate behavior from the time he joined the team till the time Pryor posted that article.

Good try, but missed the mark.

It is worth noting though that polygraph tests are junk science.  Even the inventor disavowed it as a lie detector tests.  It's more a nervousness tester.

12 minutes ago, xen said:

It is worth noting though that polygraph tests are junk science.  Even the inventor disavowed it as a lie detector tests.  It's more a nervousness tester.

If you're good enough to beat it, yes that's true.  Some people are great at it, but most people aren't.

There's still enough evidence surrounding it to lead me to believe it's legit.

Archived