Game day thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

Well it's good that you are able to see the bigger picture here.

Lol. I know what you’re saying. My point is simply that when your offense can stretch the field as good as ours, running the ball should be relatively easy by nfl standards.  The line is getting no push when you can follow up a 40 yard pass with a run for no gain.  Our line really isn’t that good. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Lol. I know what you’re saying. My point is simply that when your offense can stretch the field as good as ours, running the ball should be relatively easy by nfl standards.  The line is getting no push when you can follow up a 40 yard pass with a run for no gain.  Our line really isn’t that good. 

They arent. Pretty average across the board. But we still have the best offense in the league. So they really arent that bad either.

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

They arent. Pretty average across the board. But we still have the best offense in the league. So they really arent that bad either.

I’m old school. As much as I love watching 15 throw it all over the yard, I still think you need to be able to run the ball.  Being able to get 3-4 yards a run should be more than possible 

Archived