Game day thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, Calichief said:

Lots of Neiman and Dan on third down subs today. Something I’ve noticed. After it was 10-0 they played a lot of the zone schemes on 3rd

How is Armani Watts not good enough to play ahead of Sorenson? That first draft from Veach has been pathetic. Speaks, ODaniel, Watts, Tremon Smith, Mackenzie ... Jesus.

9 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

How is Armani Watts not good enough to play ahead of Sorenson? That first draft from Veach has been pathetic. Speaks, ODaniel, Watts, Tremon Smith, Mackenzie ... Jesus.

Sorensen isn’t a bad player, Sutton just asked him to do too many things that he wasn’t capable of. 

While I was greedy and hoping for one more TD, that was a complete game.  When is the last time we could say that.  Our D looked really nice today after a shaky start.  And the O just went crazy in that 2nd quarter.   It got called back but that bomb to Hardman in the 3rd was incredible as well.  After that Andy got conservative and didnt' want to embarrass his friend Gruden.  Great win and great start to a season.   

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Why even go there? Beat the Raiders- two road wins,-- hope no key injuries- In first place- headed home.

Get healthy with players we have. Keep it rolling and hit the post season with everyone healthy. Great thing is I dont think Veach is done and will get the CB help for our defense.

Archived