After Week 2:  410 yards and 3.5  TDs per game AVG

After Week 3:  401 yards and 3.3 TDs per game AVG

After Week 4:  377.5 yards and 2.5 TDs per game AVG 

After Week 5:  366.2 yards and 2.2 TDs per game AVG

After Week 6:  350.7 yards and 2.3 TDs per game AVG

After Week 7:  311.4 yards and 2.1 TDs per game AVG

After Week 8:  272.5 yards and 1.9 TDs per game AVG

Just now, Calichief said:

And, he should of had 515 yards thanks to 25. 25 can’t carry the rb load. He’s a 10 plays a game guy. We saw that against an avg defense today. Hope Williams is ok.

That was a questionable penalty. Williams was not special today. I give the Raider front credit. By years end #25 will have played a big role.

28 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Mahomes is just shocking to watch.  He is from a different planet.  To think he is ours is....there are just no words.

5 minutes ago, mex said:

agree with cali... marino put up numbers like that... fairly consistently

takes all phases of offense

good news is our defense is looking much better 

critical division road win is a great start

one game at a time

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I think Mahomes is going to be better than Marino. Marino had nice stats and threw the ball well, but he threw a lot of INT's. Having said that, I understand were you and Cali are coming from, I understand completely. 

5 minutes ago, qnet said:

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I think Mahomes is going to be better than Marino. Marino had nice stats and threw the ball well, but he threw a lot of INT's. Having said that, I understand were you and Cali are coming from, I understand completely. 

Different ERA. Way easier to do things now. Not apples to apples.

6 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Different ERA. Way easier to do things now. Not apples to apples.

That's fair. I'm just a little over excited about the win, and having a QB like Mahomes that we've never had before. I didn't predict  this game because I thought it was going to be tougher than the jags game.

14 minutes ago, qnet said:

I think he'll be better too... esp if he has a quality backfield

24 minutes ago, qnet said:

Mahomes is already better.

Gruden said it best.  1 TD was a blown coverage.  The rest were just Pat making amazing throws.  We are finally witnessing the kind of QB play that essentially doesn't matter who is running routes.  He willl more than likely make many guys look better than they are and really rich.

2 hours ago, Balto said:

Single Season Yards All Time:  Peyton Manning 2013 with 5,477

Single Season TDs All Time:  Peyton Manning 2013 with 55

Pat needs to AVG 343 yards a game and 3.4 TDs

Through two weeks:  410 yards and 3.5 TDs 

All your averages should be based upon 15 games because if we keep winning, he’s not going to play the last game of the year. Also, I would like to see him rest in games that we have to lead well in hand. I know that there is mixed results in those who rest their quarterback the last game, especially when wild card by week is secured, I think that we would rest him.

I’m not really being serious about you needing to average out for 15 games, I just think that that is one factor that will make it harder to reach.

But that would still be 365 “only.” He’s averaging more. And it seems sustainable.

I'm going to point no fingers, but there were several on the board not long ago saying that we should get rid of DRob, that he was expendable and never has done anything.  Mahomes, of course, makes any receiver better, but DRob runs great routes, is fast, smart, has amazing hands, always manages to get some space, and is a good special teamer as well. Hmmm.  That's a lot of skills. I'd say he's a keeper.

29 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I'm going to point no fingers, but there were several on the board not long ago saying that we should get rid of DRob, that he was expendable and never has done anything.  Mahomes, of course, makes any receiver better, but DRob runs great routes, is fast, smart, has amazing hands, always manages to get some space, and is a good special teamer as well. Hmmm.  That's a lot of skills. I'd say he's a keeper.

If he brought a great trade I would still do it. Hill will still be good here in a few weeks and if Hardman keeps improving there wont be much time for Drob. 

6 hours ago, FANATIC said:

That was a questionable penalty. Williams was not special today. I give the Raider front credit. By years end #25 will have played a big role.

I think #25's role should be what it is today. May be he bounces back to his old self but we have decent talent in the position to actually ignore other guys. As you mentioned Williams Jr. would have been useful in some of those short yardage situations and Thompson looked like he can break some tackles. If Shady keeps up a decent form he will be the clear lead back in the playoffs but until then I think we need to utilize all guys to get an edge.