Mahomes Record Pace (Week 8 avg update)

8 minutes ago, Dan4pres said:

If Mahomes has 5-8 less touchdowns but also has 5 fewer interceptions, I’d take that in a heartbeat.

I agree.

Its more about points scored vs Mahomes stats. Pass or run TDS are awesome! The true measure should be points.

Richard Sherman on Baker Mayfield‘s refusal to shake anyone’s hand at the coin toss: “He hasn't earned anything in this league. How many games has he won? He's acting like he was the MVP last year. If [Patrick] Mahomes did that, it would be one thing. But he would never do that, because he has too much respect for the game.”

I’m so glad we have the great quarterback without having to put up with all this other extracurricular stuff that Mayfield brings.

When has this stuff ever worked?  Besides college. It hasn’t worked with anyone that I know. Even people with personalities like Brett Favre don’t do stupid shit like this. Maybe someone on defense?

Even Dennis Rodman would shake hands and everything. In fact, he might even do it just throw you off. I don’t know Johnny Manziel well enough to know if he has done something like this. All of Gronkowski‘s extracurricular stuff was off the field. And none of it was directed at opponents and of course, Gronkowski played well.