Ramsey

ChiefThunder

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

NOT REALITY......THE BANK IS NOT UNLIMITED FUNDS.  Chiefs already have too many guys in the top tier income bracket. 

While that is true we can tag Jones for a couple more years and it would be easily manageable. The only one then would be Mahomes if we did get Ramsey. I think they get Jones deal done and with everyone else on rookie type deals we will be fine. I can see it happening where we have a stud at every level other than LB really but they can be solid. I do though want to see Jones extended.

5 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I get you. I thought it was 2 different options. If both could happen. It looks to me like you trade half the 2020 draft to upgrade at outside CB and downgrade at slot CB and get 2 potential head cases. I am going to lean on towards no. The upside is there but so is the downside.

I see it too, not my trade scenario....I leave that to Balto.  Thing is, we still would have a 2nd, 3rd round comp I believe coming and a 4th next year in his scenario and whatever in the 6th or 7th rounds too. I know it seems like a lot but man, if all it takes is locking down the secondary to get us to win a SB.... I want that trophy in KC!

4 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

He also shoved him hard , while he was on the ground, after the tackle. THUG

Hell Erving went in to help Hill up and shoved Ramsey who shoved Erving back harder than he did Hill. Hill got up and took exception to it but that push was nothing at all.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/09/08/breaking-chiefs-tyreek-hill-carted-off-after-apparent-injury-video/

25 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

At some point people are gonna start realizing that in order to be a Super Bowl winner, you've gotta take some chances. 

Great idea. Set the new KC Player Conduct Standard. Its ok to show up the ownership and arrive in a brinks truck. Its ok to challenge/attack the coach on the sidelines and then demand a trade because you dont approve of the scheme. Brilliant! :wub:

12 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Great idea. Set the new KC Player Conduct Standard. Its ok to show up the ownership and arrive in a brinks truck. Its ok to challenge/attack the coach on the sidelines and then demand a trade because you dont approve of the scheme. Brilliant! :wub:

The line wasn't said to trade specifically trade for Ramsey.  Way to put your own foot in your mouth like usual.

oh and fuck off with that thug shit

6 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

The line wasn't said to trade specifically trade for Ramsey.  Way to put your own foot in your mouth like usual.

oh and fuck off with that thug shit

OH NO MR Drunkinfriend.   See you started very early today. So sorry I upset you. My apologies for sure. Just hard to make sense out of your blabber. My bad.

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

OH NO MR Drunkinfriend.   See you started very early today. So sorry I upset you. My apologies for sure. Just hard to make sense out of your blabber. My bad.

You're filled with nonsensical shit around the clock.  Do us all a favor and make the change to being a Chargers fan finally.

I think this helps us get Minkah at a little cheaper rate.   I'd rather have Jalen's talent but Fitzpatrick helps this team and is a bargain for 3 more years.   If you are planning on address CB with two picks then sure you go for both players and if you can get it done while saving the 2nd rounder for OL help then I'm all in.    Jalen is an elite player, Peters is not even close to that player.   Jalen could potentially lock down a teams best player which makes Spags job so much easier and our defense so much better.   There is a reason these guys are divas and cost a lot, but they are worth it if they are good enough and he is good enough.   Just not sure we can afford him.   What worries me is the Pats snagging him. 

26 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

24 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

You're filled with nonsensical shit around the clock.  Do us all a favor and make the change to being a Chargers fan finally.

Calm down fellas.